Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration very close now!

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Wow!! This threads gone crazy today has something happened?......[/quote]

Only in someone''s mind.

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]I''ve just got off the phone with notts county and quite frankly i think you gave me a bit of a bum steer they didn''t seem to care
[/quote]

Then either you''re a liar, or didn''t look too hard:

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/football/JAH-McParland-deserves-support-consortium-attempting-Notts-takeover/article-1055609-detail/article.html

[quote user="Bexley"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Wow!! This threads gone crazy today has something happened?......[/quote]

Only in someone''s mind.

[/quote]

So, have you any evidence to the contrary to the Waffling Wizard?.....C''mon, let''s have your source? Heard it at the AGM from the Board - so therefore, it must be gospel?

Notts County & Norwich City are of course identical.

Well, they have the same initials and er......erm.....

] Well said Andy, the scum also took great delight in slagging off ITFC

when we had the misfortune to go into Admin, I wonder what the feeling

is in Norwich now with these rumours gathering pace. As you say what

goes around  and all that, I hope it hurts like hell and they suffer

big time just as we did. They seem to have this pathetic misconception

that as a club they are above things like admin, well its proving to be

not quite so rosy right now. We were slated big time for doing the

dirty on local businesses which of course is not right, but this

happens in the real world as you all may be about to find out. Lets see

if you come through it as well as ITFC have done, I doubt it because

the difference between the two clubs is you have a bunch of brainless

second rate a***holes running Norwich who quite frankly dont have a

clue what the hell they are doing. Enjoy the summer.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Bexley"]

Only in someone''s mind.

[/quote]

So, have you any evidence to the contrary to the Waffling Wizard?.....C''mon, let''s have your source? Heard it at the AGM from the Board - so therefore, it must be gospel?

[/quote]

Surely it is up to the person making allegations to provide the evidence? I''m not the one claiming to have inside info.

Just to add my thoughts on Administration, i was talking to someone last Friday who has links with the club via his job, i asked him about how the clubs relegation affected his job and his reply was,him and his three or four colleagues aren''t affected but fears around Carrow Road are the club need to cut nearly half their back room and other staff,a meeting was being held the same day but i have no idea of the outcome,he said that people have been told that some would be losing their jobs at the club but not sure how many,doesn''t sound too good to me! 

The same people who got twitchy about TFA''s perfectly reasonable attempt to ascertain the facts about the current makeup of our board of directors are now getting twitchy about rumours of administration. 

Look folks, it doesn''t matter in the slightest whether people want administration or not.  Either it will happen or it won''t.  Wanting it won''t make it happen, and  not wanting it won''t prevent it.  Anyone would think this was the general assembly of the United Nations instead of a fans message board, stop taking it (and yourselves) so seriously. 

33 years old, now live outside Norfolk, City fan since the age of 6, work in the insurance industry. Hopefully that will suffice.

City fan since the age of  6, now living outside of Norfolk, 33 years old, work in the insurance industry, married with one daughter.

Hopefully that will suffice.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]I''ve just got off the phone with notts county and quite frankly i think you gave me a bit of a bum steer they didn''t seem to care[/quote]

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/football/JAH-McParland-deserves-support-consortium-attempting-Notts-takeover/article-1055609-detail/article.html

[/quote]lighten up wiz i was joking. i am aware they are being taken over

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]I''ve just got off the phone with notts county and quite frankly i think you gave me a bit of a bum steer they didn''t seem to care
[/quote]

[/quote]

lighten up wiz i was joking. i am aware they are being taken over
[/quote]

Oki doki NFN, but this administration lark scares me, yes I believe we''ll come out better for it, but its still bloody scary.

Quote from Crook re Bosnich

We won''t know our transfer budget for a while and there''s a few players in the mix, but all options are open,” Crook told the Daily Telegraph in Sydney.

We wont know for a while that does not sound good at all

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Quote from Crook re Bosnich

We won''t know our transfer budget for a while and there''s a few players in the mix, but all options are open,” Crook told the Daily Telegraph in Sydney.

We wont know for a while that does not sound good at all[/quote]Exactly what i was thinking. Unless the player is a free agent, how can we sign anybody, if the Manager has no idea if we have any money or know what transfer budget he has! Seems things are in a right shambles behind the scenes!

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Quote from Crook re Bosnich We won''t know our transfer budget for a while and there''s a few players in the mix, but all options are open,” Crook told the Daily Telegraph in Sydney. We wont know for a while that does not sound good at all[/quote]

I suspect that they are awaiting results of the rebate & possible outgoings of contracted players. 

Administration might not be an ideal way to go but because of the size of the debt it could well end up being the only option, personally I think Smith and Jones would approach Cullum with begging bucket in hand  before they took the admin route. He has said that he wouldn''t let the club go under and such a scenario could play right into his hands to enable him to buy the club on the cheap.

The reason that the transfer budget isn''t going to be known for a while could of course be because they are already in talks with a potential buyer or investor and the outcome of those talks won''t be known for a while, not exactly the best preperation for a new season.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Cullums Barmy Army"]Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf
[/quote]

No, its the same source which told me Gunn had the job in January..........even the Pink Un didn''t know that!

The rest of you will no doubt rush to apologise.............no, thought not.

[/quote]

You saucy old thing you, Wiz. Should be said in a Babs Windsor (Carry On film) type of voice.

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Really to be replaced by who.......that will be noone then cause there is not anyone.

I want her out but not at the expense of going into administration.[/quote]How have Darlington and even bloody notts county found investment then?Maybe its because they''ve stopped waiting and gone ahead with pursuing it!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="rudenotto69"]Really to be replaced by who.......that will be noone then cause there is not anyone. I want her out but not at the expense of going into administration.[/quote]

How have Darlington and even bloody notts county found investment then?

Maybe its because they''ve stopped waiting and gone ahead with pursuing it!
[/quote]

I''d imagine that not so much finance would be needed for them two clubs in comparrison to Norwich.

[quote user="CT "]Even the middle eastern investor in Notts County?

Excuses excuses.....

If more finance is need for norwich then maybe Queen D should damn well lower the valuation
[/quote]

So you don''t think that buying those two clubs would be more expensive than buying Norwich?

I don''t have to make excuses for anyone & certainly not the board, I''m merely putting forward a possible reason.

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]With a new signing and a new CE administration doesn''t really look likely now does it. i hope you''re composing a long apology
[/quote]

Oh dear, a second post come back to bite you on the @rse today. [li]

And a Premier League level Chief Exec at that.Shows just how poorly we''re thought of in the wider football community, doesn''t it?

Lucky to get a man of this quality as I''m sure he would have had a good look at the club finances and realise with us going into administration he will never get paid a penny in salary.

Oh dear Wiz...another one you called wrong.