Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration very close now!

Wiz, if anyone believed you that would be dangerous!

The expression self-fulfilling prophecy comes to mind as most businesss end up in Administration after someone loses confidence following a loose comment somewhere.

The Club is paying bills at the moment, and the thought that a player would not get paid APART FROM disputed final payments for someone who has just had a contract terminated maybe is absurd as League rules are stricter on that than anything.

As for loan payments not being made, I think Ms Gordon would be a bit sharper than that.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Bexley"]If this is indeed a made up story then it frankly stinks of immaturity and a need to seek attention, in addition to being hugely irresponsible.[/quote]

I post poster.............hmm?

[/quote]

You''ve got nearly 11,000 posts....hmmm? So, your source is a poster at carrowroad.net then Wiz? Did he also "give" you the info regarding Foulger''s windfall?

Right.Let''s get this straight because I think it''s important. Long sentence coming up:At a time when the world is in the middle of economic collapse and no-one has shown any interest in ''saving'' our ''once great club'' nor ''restoring it to it''s rightful place''... sorry - excuse me a minute while I stop laughing at the irony... you would be happy to see us looking at August with minus ten points, no team (because anyone we do own would have been sold by the administrators and we can''t trade whilst in administration), desperately flailing around looking for someone, ANYONE!!! to put some money up (a very large amount of money because we''d have a minumum of 20 players to buy and a whole structure to rebuild), local traders struggling and even going under, just to ''get rid of Smith'' so you can say "I told you so"?That''s what you''re saying is it?

[quote user="LQ"]Right.

Let''s get this straight because I think it''s important. Long sentence coming up:

At a time when the world is in the middle of economic collapse and no-one has shown any interest in ''saving'' our ''once great club'' nor ''restoring it to it''s rightful place''... sorry - excuse me a minute while I stop laughing at the irony... you would be happy to see us looking at August with minus ten points, no team (because anyone we do own would have been sold by the administrators and we can''t trade whilst in administration), desperately flailing around looking for someone, ANYONE!!! to put some money up (a very large amount of money because we''d have a minumum of 20 players to buy and a whole structure to rebuild), local traders struggling and even going under, just to ''get rid of Smith'' so you can say "I told you so"?

That''s what you''re saying is it?

[/quote]

Staggering, isn''t it?

[quote user="Bexley"]Is that a problem? Or are you not allowed to enter a discussion unless you have had several hundred previous posts?[/quote]

Of course not Bexley, but isn''t it strange how new, 1 post newbies, always spring forth whenever the board is being criticised?

Then vanish a few days later![:|]

[quote user="Bexley"]

[quote user="LQ"]Right.Let''s get this straight because I think it''s important. Long sentence coming up:At a time when the world is in the middle of economic collapse and no-one has shown any interest in ''saving'' our ''once great club'' nor ''restoring it to it''s rightful place''... sorry - excuse me a minute while I stop laughing at the irony... you would be happy to see us looking at August with minus ten points, no team (because anyone we do own would have been sold by the administrators and we can''t trade whilst in administration), desperately flailing around looking for someone, ANYONE!!! to put some money up (a very large amount of money because we''d have a minumum of 20 players to buy and a whole structure to rebuild), local traders struggling and even going under, just to ''get rid of Smith'' so you can say "I told you so"?That''s what you''re saying is it?

[/quote]

Staggering, isn''t it?

[/quote]Yep.And to think I''ve dared to question some people''s definition of the word "fan".

Smiley, if you have suspicions then ask admin to verify by checking my ISP or whetever it is they do.

I felt the need to respond because the post was so staggering.

[quote user="Bexley"]Is that a problem? Or are you not allowed to enter a discussion unless you have had several hundred previous posts?[/quote]

Of course not Bexley, but isn''t it strange how new, 1 post newbies, always spring forth whenever the board is being criticised?

Then vanish a few days later![:|]

[/quote]

Strange to you maybe. But see my response to Smiley.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Bexley"]If this is indeed a made up story then it frankly stinks of immaturity and a need to seek attention, in addition to being hugely irresponsible.[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve got nearly 11,000 posts....hmmm? So, your source is a poster at carrowroad.net then Wiz? Did he also "give" you the info regarding Foulger''s windfall?

[/quote]

Er? my source at carrowroad.net? who said that cloth ears? Cam the hack?[:S]

My source is over a month old, and from someone else!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]over a month old. glad to see you stopped trusting that baby. was it the baby that told you cureton was agood striker?

Err we have no money, many fans are taking there money out of the club by way of the rebate i''m sure you feel good about it don''t you...Why not cancel the whole season ticket 2 and then fuck off

Will people seriously be happy when or if we go into administration...answer by many on here is yes.What a joke

Norwich Fans the best in the land... bollocks

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

over a month old. glad to see you stopped trusting that baby. was it the baby that told you cureton was agood striker?
[/quote]

Check the start date of this thread......................

And I stand by my posts on this, and of course you''ll apologise when admin happens.............nah, thought not.

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Will people seriously be happy when or if we go into administration...answer by many on here is yes.What a joke Norwich Fans the best in the land... bollocks[/quote]

If it gets rid of Smith, then we''ll all be happy!

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Will people seriously be happy when or if we go into administration...answer by many on here is yes.What a joke Norwich Fans the best in the land... bollocks[/quote]

If it gets rid of Smith, then we''ll all be happy!

[/quote]

Sorry, you were elected to speak on all of our behalfs, when exactly?

Really to be replaced by who.......that will be noone then cause there is not anyone.

I want her out but not at the expense of going into administration.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]over a month old. glad to see you stopped trusting that baby. was it the baby that told you cureton was agood striker? [/quote]

Check the start date of this thread......................

And I stand by my posts on this, and of course you''ll apologise when admin happens.............nah, thought not.

[/quote]will you apoligise if this turns out to be total pig swill? nah thought not

Oh Jesus Christ Wiz my friend...[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WAGJXG30L._SL500_AA240_.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Really to be replaced by who.......that will be noone then cause there is not anyone.[/quote]

Tell that to Notts County!

[quote user="rudenotto69"]Really to be replaced by who.......that will be noone then cause there is not anyone.[/quote]

Tell that to Notts County!

[/quote]

I''m not sure that Notts County would be that interested in the goings on at Carrow Road.

[quote user="rudenotto69"]No i''m telling you that there is nobody.[/quote]

But wasn''t there rumoured to be somebody?....Flea in the ear - and all that?

Save your virtual breath Rudenotto. However much you say something like that there will always be the "someone will ALWAYS buy a football club with such a great history and such great fans" brigade.Unfortunately one day that will be proved untrue - I just hope it''s not us who have to prove it!

Cleary the takeover at Notts County says there''s serious cash out there...........if you damn well look for it!

[quote user="LQ"]Save your virtual breath Rudenotto. However much you say something like that there will always be the "someone will ALWAYS buy a football club with such a great history and such great fans" brigade.

Unfortunately one day that will be proved untrue - I just hope it''s not us who have to prove it!

[/quote]

Keep banging that board drum, I''m sure you''ll get yourself a position in their orchestra....sorry, Trio....or quartet?

No, it''s just Saturday morning and I''m waiting for my nails to dry.[:P]

Cleary the takeover at Notts County says there''s serious cash out there...........if you damn well look for it!

[/quote]

Like that broker they have appointed you mean? I''ve a spare hour this afternoon - where do you suggest I look?