Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration very close now!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Cullums Barmy Army"]Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf
[/quote]

No, its the same source which told me Gunn had the job in January..........even the Pink Un didn''t know that!

The rest of you will no doubt rush to apologise.............no, thought not.

[/quote]

And, of course, you''ll be apologising when this turns out to be total bollocks?

[/quote]

No, he''ll post another 1000 posts full of crap.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I have just been told that administration is to be announced very soon, and of course, a 10 point deduction with it. My source also told me in January that Gunn had the job, and you know I called that right too.

We''re going down.

[/quote]

Wiz has been overdoing the Sanatogen again.

Total crap.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Cullums Barmy Army"]Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf
[/quote]

No, its the same source which told me Gunn had the job in January..........even the Pink Un didn''t know that!

[/quote]

And, of course, you''ll be apologising when this turns out to be total bollocks?

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s a bit strong Wazzy, other than your picture in the EDP what qualifications do you have to base that assesment on?[;)]

This might actually be a opportunity for administration.Ie the credit crunch has meant that a lot of the assets of the company are not as atractive as they once where and also means that competition to buy the club will be thin on the ground.The attaraction would be to organise a pre packaged administration where the curent board can keep the club and renotiate debts and some contracts.This proces may have already started it makes sense if you have staff on the wage bill who may just stay rather than leave.Look at Leeds with Ken Bates he did the same thing not popular but hey lifes a bitch.The problem is when somone richer than you wants to take on the club but in reality they never get informed and everything is sorted out behind closed doors as long as the largest creditors are ok with it.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which you will read and comment on![:|]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article1749970.eceLink above quick look at what Leeds did.Infact Bates played such a blinder that I think maybe the window will close after this summer as I get the feeling a lot of clubs will be doing this over the summer and thus maybe the season after the penalty will be relegation of maybe 20 points.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Cullums Barmy Army"]Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which you will read and comment on![:|]

[/quote]That''s because deep down some posters are in denial that Wiz actually is a harmless entertaining chap.

If administration doesn''t follow, it doesn''t mean that 1st wizard didn''t have a source.   For example, I do know a little (but only a little) of what actually goes on within the club.  I have never posted any information I have had as a result, and never will, because it comes to me under an obligation of confidentiality, which obligation I respect.  I have no doubt that there are other posters on here in a similar position.  But, if I had posted some of what I have learned then, on some occasions I''d have been "proved right", but on others I would have been "wrong" - not because I made it up, but because that particular point of view didn''t carry the day at the subsequent Board Meeting, or because the club changed its collective mind, or because what the club planned to happen, didn''t happen because of unforeseen events.  

[quote user="First Wizard"]To be announced very very soon, players aren''t being paid and loan repaymrns are now being defaulted on.[:(][/quote]

LOL.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]To be announced very very soon, players aren''t being paid and loan repaymrns are now being defaulted on.[:(][/quote]

LOL.

[/quote]

Er? Okay.[:S]

Wiz, there''s a difference between the waking and the dreaming state.The sooner you realise that (even in some shamanic, mind-altering way) the better.Why do you insist on posting everything that appears out of your hat with absolutely zero proof, credence nor validation?Scaremongering. That''s all you''re doing. Scaremongering.

[quote user="LQ"]Wiz, there''s a difference between the waking and the dreaming state.

The sooner you realise that (even in some shamanic, mind-altering way) the better.

Why do you insist on posting everything that appears out of your hat with absolutely zero proof, credence nor validation?

Scaremongering. That''s all you''re doing. Scaremongering.
[/quote]

If you believe that LQ, then the outcome is quite simple, either you or I, will be proved right soon.

The difference is that I don''t care more about being proved right than I do about this club. Unfortunately both the internet and Carrow Road have more than their fair share of people who do and I find that ridiculous.All the "ha, see, we got relegated/put into administration, I was right about Roeder/Grant/Delia/Worthy!!!" brigade can take a running jump off a high bridge as far as I''m concerned.You''re a scaremonger.

[quote user="LQ"]The difference is that I don''t care more about being proved right than I do about this club. Unfortunately both the internet and Carrow Road have more than their fair share of people who do and I find that ridiculous.

All the "ha, see, we got relegated/put into administration, I was right about Roeder/Grant/Delia/Worthy!!!" brigade can take a running jump off a high bridge as far as I''m concerned.

You''re a scaremonger.

[/quote]

Says the self publicity Internet blogger..............Hypocrite!

OK Wiz, I''m willing to believe you on this one. So if the club are defaulting on loan repayments and players not getting paid then why the hell is Foulger going on about the coming seasons player budget? Could you find out please. Thanks.

How can Wiz have a source??  Surely that would involve "speaking" to somebody and he never leaves his computer....

[quote user="No Quarter"]How can Wiz have a source??  Surely that would involve "speaking" to somebody and he never leaves his computer....[/quote]

If you believe that fine, however...........................[img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/loser.gif[/img]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]OK Wiz, I''m willing to believe you on this one.
So if the club are defaulting on loan repayments and players not getting paid then why the hell is Foulger going on about the coming seasons player budget? Could you find out please. Thanks.
[/quote]

Simply?...............I don''t believe him, and history is on my side, Ashton etc.

I could be way off the mark here (although I doubt it), but it seems to me, Wiz, as if you''d be happy if this did happen?Y''know - starting the season on minus ten (at least), foundering through the transfer window unable to buy and having every possible asset sold from under us, in the current financial climate possibly not even having a team of U12s to field in the league next season and being disqualified etc etcSurely that''s not worth being able to say "look at me, I was right..." about?Surely not.

[quote user="LQ"]I could be way off the mark here (although I doubt it), but it seems to me, Wiz, as if you''d be happy if this did happen?

Y''know - starting the season on minus ten (at least), foundering through the transfer window unable to buy and having every possible asset sold from under us, in the current financial climate possibly not even having a team of U12s to field in the league next season and being disqualified etc etc

Surely that''s not worth being able to say "look at me, I was right..." about?

Surely not.

[/quote]

Don''t count on it, there are some here who would rub their dirty little hands together with glee if that was the case.

That''s what I find almost unbelieveable MF.Almost.They''d rather be right than see success in any form they don''t 110% agree with.That''s just sad.

[quote user="LQ"]I could be way off the mark here (although I doubt it), but it seems to me, Wiz, as if you''d be happy if this did happen?

Y''know - starting the season on minus ten (at least), foundering through the transfer window unable to buy and having every possible asset sold from under us, in the current financial climate possibly not even having a team of U12s to field in the league next season and being disqualified etc etc

Surely that''s not worth being able to say "look at me, I was right..." about?

Surely not.

[/quote]

You''re not too wide of the mark LQ, risky as it is, I believe that administration would see the end of Smith...........I''ve never made a secret of my opinion on this.

And it would be well worth it!

If this is indeed a made up story then it frankly stinks of immaturity and a need to seek attention, in addition to being hugely irresponsible.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Alternatively you could just tell them you nicked it off a poster on Carrowroad.net[;)][/quote]

Check posting dates you 4th rate hack!

[quote user="Bexley"]If this is indeed a made up story then it frankly stinks of immaturity and a need to seek attention, in addition to being hugely irresponsible.[/quote]

I post poster.............hmm?

Is that a problem? Or are you not allowed to enter a discussion unless you have had several hundred previous posts?