Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration very close now!

I have just been told that administration is to be announced very soon, and of course, a 10 point deduction with it. My source also told me in January that Gunn had the job, and you know I called that right too.

We''re going down.

[quote user="West London Canary"]

Your source? i.e your magical crystal ball?

[/quote]

Scoff away WLC, I know its happening.

I can only hope you''re wrong. That 10 point deduction will make things even worse for us in the third tier.

At least it might show whether Peter "I won''t let this club go to the wall" Cullum has the balls to put his money where his mouth is

Sorry Wiz, I aint buying that.   I shall bring this post back up in 2 months time too!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]When do you think wizz.? personally.[/quote]

Within two months BB.

[/quote]Two Months!!!City could be insolent by then[;)]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]When do you think wizz.? personally.[/quote]

Within two months BB.

[/quote]Two Months!!!City could be insolvent by then[;)]

What goes around often comes round doesn''t it? How does the thought of it feel?

Remember the good old days a couple of years ago when you could take the micky out of West Ham and everything in the Norwich garden was rosy?

Now we have the credit crunch and takers to buy Norwich City will be less.

It''s a tough world ain''t it chaps/chapesses.

Andy.

[quote user="Duffman"]Sorry Wiz, I aint buying that.   I shall bring this post back up in 2 months time too!
[/quote]

Don''t worry, he''ll say he was misquoted or that it was time of the month.

Wiz - you really ought to be more mature than to make things like this up at your age. You really are a sad old git!

You don''t know this at all (because it isn''t true) and are merely scare-mongering to get more supporters for your anti-NCFC brigade.

I have just been told that administration is to be announced very soon, and of course, a 10 point deduction with it. My source also told me in January that Gunn had the job, and you know I called that right too.

We''re going down.

[/quote]

Come on Wiz my friend, we got enough "my sauce" secret-service-spy-wannabees on this Forum already without you adding to them !

We''re going down.

[/quote]

"your source" - b ollocks.

I don''t know if this is true or not but the administration claims on here reminds me of the mail and express claiming the house price collapse eventually they were right but it was not ''imminent'' as they claimed about 5 years before it happened. As with that type of prediction if we are not careful addministartion could become a self fufilling prophecy.

Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf

Over here!

Nobody''s playing with me today, however many ridiculous stories I make up.

Please, please, please notice me!

Look, just give me some attention will you!

Did I tell you that my mate has got proof that Delia is from Outer Space?

No, come back, please.........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Over here!

[/quote]She is,  she''s from Planet PopTart

I''m afraid I am partially with Wiz on this one; It doesn''t take a genius to work out we are financially bankrupt.We were told we were not being pulled into administration a while back - I''m guessing the figures were based on finishing in the Championship - along with the full price of season tickets (also taking into consideration those who cancel/send theirs back). It can''t be realistically far away unless some fresh money is pumped into this club.

Ironically enough if we do drop into administration,  posters will queue up saying Wiz had a lucky guess.  The old boy is on a lose lose.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Over here!

[/quote][Y] haha, the sad thing is Wiz''s protege is even claiming sources now.

[quote user="Cullums Barmy Army"]Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf
[/quote]

No, its the same source which told me Gunn had the job in January..........even the Pink Un didn''t know that!

The rest of you will no doubt rush to apologise.............no, thought not.

There are two ways that administration can happen.

1. The board of NCFC decide that they cannot pay their debts at the moment and need to protect the club from its creditors

2. One of the institutions that the club owes money to loses confidence in the clubs ability to pay back the money that it is owed and calls in the administrators (via the courts).

I know that the board are meeting today but I doubt very much that they will be calling in the administrators before they''ve decided if they can pay the bills.  There are footballing sanctions to be wary of in that case.

I cannot speak for those people that the club owe money to but there is a good chance that they will not be doing anything rash as they get more money back if they don''t put the club into administration.  At the very least they will do nothing until the board have met and decided what the financial future holds.  Remember that they probably know little more than we do.

the other thing is that unless the board are completely stoney broke they''ll put their hands in their pockets and keep the club going for a while yet trying to get other investment in.

[quote user="Cullums Barmy Army"]Is this the same source that told you gunn would play cureton would play against reading. and also you said that gunn and huckerby have contracts sorted so when we go into admininstration, gunn and huckerby get contracts come and find me and I will not only apologise for doubting you but ill eat my norwich scarf
[/quote]

No, its the same source which told me Gunn had the job in January..........even the Pink Un didn''t know that!

[/quote]

Does this source of your think cureton is a 20 goal a season striker???

[/quote]

[/quote]

And, of course, you''ll be apologising when this turns out to be total bollocks?