Sign in to follow this  

Re: To any fans just back from carrow road

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh thanks mate, i just teleported back to my house and the clock is on 89 mins.
Go back to your portaloo you sad binner scum.

We might be in league one but at least we are not a bunch of inbred tractor driving c***s.
[/quote]

Well said Nexus!!

The final whistle blows and all the norwich fans stand up applaud another joke peformance. Seriously, is there a more easily pleased, unambitious, gutless set of supporters in britain? Actually i''ll give you the answer. No, no there isn''t. [:$]

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]Enjoy league one you pathetic gutless wonders, ''delia''s barmy army!''[/quote]

yeah nice one retard

[/quote]

seems like the word ret*rd would not post, try again!

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]Enjoy league one you pathetic gutless wonders, ''delia''s barmy army!''[/quote]

yeah nice one retard

[/quote]

[/quote]

After just witnessing the weekly ''yokels failure and inadequacy appreciation society'' sponsored by ''our delia'' beamed live and nationwide for all to see, i must say marty, i don''t feel like the retard here. Oh well.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="Marty"]

yeah nice one retard

[/quote]

[/quote]

After just witnessing the weekly ''yokels failure and inadequacy appreciation society'' sponsored by ''our delia'' beamed live and nationwide for all to see, i must say marty, i don''t feel like the retard here. Oh well.

[/quote]

^^  he has a point

yeah nice one retard

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well you''re doing a good impression of one! do you think insulting people who are seeing their team on the brink of relegation and disaster is justifiable?

yeah nice one retard

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well you''re doing a good impression of one! do you think insulting people who are seeing their team on the brink of relegation and disaster is justifiable?

yeah nice one retard

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair fearofambition ( love the name, you sure your not a city fan ? ) Lord Flasheart makes a fine point.Do you honestly think that anything you tractor driving wurzels actually say will make us feel any worse ?Calling you a bunch of yokel small town c**ks with a mercenary irishman at the helm makes me feel all the more jovial to be quite honest.I bleed Yellow and Green you drive a tractor and sleep with your sister.I know who and where id rather be.City till i die ;)