Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Team next year :s???

Have we actually got enough players that wanna play for us next year? Marshall, Croft, Hoolahan and Clingan will go, Shacks, Mooney, Gow, Bertrand and Lee(might stay) will go back, Curo, Pattison and Fozzy i hope go, leaves us Semmi, Drury and Rusty. It don''t look good guys :(RuddSemmy Spillane Doc Drury???  Russell  ????  ????Martin  McDonaldlol oh dear, i just lost the will to live!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Have we actually got enough players that wanna play for us next year? Marshall, Croft, Hoolahan and Clingan will go, Shacks, Mooney, Gow, Bertrand and Lee(might stay) will go back, Curo, Pattison and Fozzy i hope go, leaves us Semmi, Drury and Rusty. It don''t look good guys :(

Rudd
Semmy Spillane Doc Drury
???  Russell  ????  ????
Martin  McDonald

lol oh dear, i just lost the will to live!
[/quote]

If Semmy is still here next season I for one will be extremely disappointed. He should be playing for Hereford Utd. He truely is complete shite. He''d be good at the 100 metres sprint. Sadly he''s crap at defending. At fault for the first goal tonight. Anyone worth thier salt in defence knew the step over was coming to get the extra yard. Not Semmy. That''s why he''s league 2 standard.

ChampionshipMarshallSemmy Steffanovich Doc DruryCroft Russell Clingan HoolahanLee McDonald

League 1RuddSemmy Steffanovich Doc EagleDaley Spillane Lathrope AdeyemiLee McDonald

[quote user="AJ"]ChampionshipMarshallSemmy Steffanovich Doc DruryCroft Russell Clingan HoolahanLee McDonald

League 1RuddSemmy Steffanovich Doc EagleDaley Spillane Lathrope AdeyemiLee McDonald[/quote]Sorry, what''s this ''Championship'' you talk of? Adeyemi on the left too? wtf?

Who will stick around?

At the back: Otsemobor, Doherty, Stefanovic (if he comes back from injury) Drury, Spillane

In the middle: Lappin, Russell, er...

Up front: McDonald, Cureton, Martin?

Loanees: We might keep Lee, mostly because he wants to be back in East Anglia, and he''s getting on a bit. Maybe Cort will stay because he''s getting old too.

Otherwise we''ll have a bunch of youngsters who have barely played competitive matches. Rudd and Nelson in goal. No young defenders. Stuart Nelson, Korey Smith, Tom Adeyemi and Damon Lathrope in midfield. Renton and Daley up front.

Heading out the door? We can safely assume Marshall, Clingan, Croft, Pattison, Fotheringham, Hoolahan, Cort and EIGHT loan players. That''s almost an entire matchday squad. I think Cureton will stick around. He might still be useful in League 1.

Which means we''ll have TEN players who have experience playing competitive professional football.

Still, maybe we''ll be able to get Elvis Hammond back for a second crack of the whip. I don''t think Cheltenham will be asking for much.