Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Cody Mac

How long till we sell him ?6 months ?Transfer window ? We could get a good 100k for him and after tonight we may well get some offers.He will THRIVE in league one so will go in 12 months time max.

He''s the ONLY chance we have of any sort of success in League 1. Although in my opinion we are still more likely to go down a second year running than we are to bounce straight back.

[quote user="JTG"]He''s the ONLY chance we have of any sort of success in League 1. Although in my opinion we are still more likely to go down a second year running than we are to bounce straight back.
[/quote]

Thats my worry, League 1 aint an easy division, and we will be left with very few decent players after the rats desert the sinking ship.....we are in free-fall

[quote user="Lenny-boy"]cody upfront with chrissy martin. and jamie[/quote]Lol Jamie Cureton? This must be you, you sly little bugger. Back from the game quickly aren''t you? Suppose you didn''t take part though. Best of luck with the League 2 team that is lumbered with you next season.