Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Nelson to get a year?

lets face it some idiot is going to buy Marshall...

if they do then Nelson surely has to be worth a years deal.. we will be relying on kids next season and an experianced keeper will be a must.

Nelson has played games at league 1 level, and we wont be able to afford a keeper next season as any transfer fees received will be used to keep the wolves from the door, he may not be any good.. i have never seen him play... but he will be the best we can hope for.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

lets face it some idiot is going to buy Marshall...

if they do then Nelson surely has to be worth a years deal.. we will be relying on kids next season and an experianced keeper will be a must.

Nelson has played games at league 1 level, and we wont be able to afford a keeper next season as any transfer fees received will be used to keep the wolves from the door, he may not be any good.. i have never seen him play... but he will be the best we can hope for.

[/quote]

Why bother giving Nelson a deal? Peterboro just got promoted from League 1 with an inexperienced Joe Lewis in goal who we never played. Why not just play Declan Rudd from the start? I would.

Unfortunately, I think he is the worst goalkeepr I have seen at City.We should have put him up for sale and kept Lewis, but there we have it. Ineptitude from all involved at the club.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he may not be any good.. i have never seen him play... but he will be the best we can hope for.

[/quote]F*ck me Jas. I think that''s the most depressing thing I''ve ever read on here [:''(]You''re probably right though.

[quote user="farley"]Unfortunately, I think he is the worst goalkeepr I have seen at City.
We should have put him up for sale and kept Lewis, but there we have it. Ineptitude from all involved at the club.
[/quote]

The scary thing is we payed £1 million for David Marshall. £1 million!!! What an utter waste of money. I fully expect him to still be here next season sadly, as like said previously, there will be no takers for him. He isn''t that good. Peter Grant has an awful lot to answer for.... As do the completely incompetent board who hired him.

[quote user="farley"]Unfortunately, I think he is the worst goalkeepr I have seen at City.
We should have put him up for sale and kept Lewis, but there we have it. Ineptitude from all involved at the club.
[/quote]

we''d of had a job.. Nelson wasn''t here when Lewis was.