Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

One more job for us fans this season....

...please, i urge you 3,300 poor souls at next weeks relegation party at the Valley. Please, please, please end the ''bryan gunn, he''s got no hair'' chanting; if you mdo care, you will realise that if we are to have any hope in league one next season it will be with an experienced manager, somebody with a tactical brain.

If you 3,300 do what the lap of honour watchers did tonight you will succeed in giving Bryan Gunn the job next seaosn, which would be an unmitigated disaster. I don''t care what he''s done, i don''t care who he is; its nothing personal, its not his fault, BUT that doesnt mean he should be  given this worsip. All it does is succeed in telling our clueless, naive, cheapscate board that we are happy with him in charge, and im sure they will oblige.

By all means sing your hearts out with "city till i die", "on the Ball city", but no repetative Gunn Chants, unless of course you want us to be staring at league two in 12 months time...

[quote user="Huddy "]

...please, i urge you 3,300 poor souls at next weeks relegation party at the Valley. Please, please, please end the ''bryan gunn, he''s got no hair'' chanting; if you mdo care, you will realise that if we are to have any hope in league one next season it will be with an experienced manager, somebody with a tactical brain.

If you 3,300 do what the lap of honour watchers did tonight you will succeed in giving Bryan Gunn the job next seaosn, which would be an unmitigated disaster. I don''t care what he''s done, i don''t care who he is; its nothing personal, its not his fault, BUT that doesnt mean he should be  given this worsip. All it does is succeed in telling our clueless, naive, cheapscate board that we are happy with him in charge, and im sure they will oblige.

By all means sing your hearts out with "city till i die", "on the Ball city", but no repetative Gunn Chants, unless of course you want us to be staring at league two in 12 months time...

[/quote]

amen. I''m going, and i wont make a mumour for the support of gunn, and the board.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

Or just dont turn up.

[/quote]

Fair Enough

But if they want to go and have paid for tickets can''t blame them, ''city till i die'' and all that!