Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

First Wizzard[:@] [:@]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]

Why dint you hexes work[:@]

i think you should check you are acctually using virgins[:@]

[/quote]

As far as I''m concerned th club can f**&*ing die.

Players, manager and fans are a pale shadow of what I was used to in the past............you make me ashamed!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ginger pele lover"]

[/quote]

Players, manager and fans are a pale shadow of what I was used to in the past............you make me ashamed!

[/quote]As far as I''m concerned you can f*cking die. You love it, just gives you a chance to boost your ego.

wizard if your hexes acctually work please saccrifice every virgin in the world so barnsely lose and we win either that or do one so delia and doncaster both die very painful deaths

[/quote]

[/quote]

What makes me sick is that some so called ‘fans’ stayed and chanted the clueless Gunn’s names; whilst trying to argue with me when I was shouting ‘board out!’

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ginger pele lover"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
As far as I''m concerned you can f*cking die. You love it, just gives you a chance to boost your ego.
[/quote]

You can die too you total idiot!............there''s a bus leaving soon............be under it!

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]wizard if your hexes acctually work please saccrifice every virgin in the world so barnsely lose and we win either that or do one so delia and doncaster both die very painful deaths[/quote]

Nah, the club''s corrupt, let it die!

well how the hell can you call you self a fan of this club for however long u say you have  been. when things get tough you abandoned them and dont stand by them in there time of need when they most need supporting by loyal fans and now you are defenatly not a loyal fan of this club so you do no deserve to even be on these message board with the real fans

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]

well how the hell can you call you self a fan of this club for however long u say you have  been. when things get tough you abandoned them and dont stand by them in there time of need when they most need supporting by loyal fans and now you are defenatly not a loyal fan of this club so you do no deserve to even be on these message board with the real fans

[/quote]

Like I care what you think of me................................

[quote user="bristol_canary"]you really are a complete scrotum arent you
[/quote]

Yep, sure am.............but what does that make you?

[quote user="bristol_canary"]you really are a complete scrotum arent you
[/quote]

LOL [:D] I think he may be the bit above the scrotum too.

im not trying to boost my post count i dont even care about post counts i dont see why people get so bothered about it getting obbsessed with post counts is how people like wiz come in to creation

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes thanks for that Wiz [:@]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]im not trying to boost my post count i dont even care about post counts i dont see why people get so bothered about it getting obbsessed with post counts is how people like wiz come in to creation[/quote]

I just ''popped'' into the world.............bish bash bosh![;)]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]im not trying to boost my post count i dont even care about post counts i dont see why people get so bothered about it getting obbsessed with post counts is how people like wiz come in to creation[/quote]His mum and dad had it off.