Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Croft Player of season ?!

Now i am glad donkey Doc didnt get it ( sorry all who love him ) but surely the award is more of a "Croft please dont leave us " Than a "Player of the season" award ??

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I would say it sums up the level of our football, when a useless, headless, huff and puff winger that cant cross wins player of the year!
[/quote]

This was the funniest thing about tonight

And even though our seasson has been so poor; he still shouldnt have got near the award; the odd game where a one footed dribble comes off, the odd goal. Marvelous! If Croft leaves on a free i for one wont be bothered, because he wouldnt pull up any trees in league one!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I would say it sums up the level of our football, when a useless, headless, huff and puff winger that cant cross wins player of the year!
[/quote]

Of course, Ricardo is much too polite to make such comments but I must confess that I agree with your assesment.

LOL

[quote user="can u sit down please"]2 words......clingan robbed![/quote]

clingans been shyte for us and going through the motions since being linked with Fulham.. funny that. isnt it?

jas :)

Well in my opinion I think the 3 players (Doc, Clingan and Croft) have had good seasons regardless of our league position. Unfortunately we haven''t had a few more like them playing regularly since the start of the season. Had we had a team of players up to their standards then we wouldn''t even be worrying about relegation, we''d be having a comfortable season higher up the table.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Now i am glad donkey Doc didnt get it ( sorry all who love him ) but surely the award is more of a
"Croft please dont leave us " Than a "Player of the season" award ??
[/quote]

The Doc was robbed. Immense again tonight. We could''ve done with Croft tonight though but it just shows how poor we are that a player that gets in 1 cross in every 25 can be voted player of the season. Bye bye Crofty, enjoy the status this award confers on you!

Docs ours best player by a country mile!

Clinkers no way deserved it and Croft must of only got 2 votes, 1 from him and 1 from his mum! one of the poorest wingers i have seen for us!

jas :)

At the very least Croft has given tremendous effort throughout the course of this season.But how Clingan didn''t win the award I don''t know!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I would say it sums up the level of our football, when a useless, headless, huff and puff winger that cant cross wins player of the year![/quote][Y]

[quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I would say it sums up the level of our football, when a useless, headless, huff and puff winger that cant cross wins player of the year![/quote]

This was the funniest thing about tonight

And even though our seasson has been so poor; he still shouldnt have got near the award; the odd game where a one footed dribble comes off, the odd goal. Marvelous! If Croft leaves on a free i for one wont be bothered, because he wouldnt pull up any trees in league one!

[/quote]Agreed, I would not miss him one bit. He is a usless player without an ounce of talent. I am convinced there is a similar player that can cross, who is currently earning his crust scaffolding somewhere. I am also sure that given a few thousand a week he would run his arse off for the cause more than most our current set up. I just hope to god Croft goes along with the rest of the losers (Doc Included) Have you all failed to notice that our 2 most slagged off players (with due cause) over the past few seasons have finished first and 2nd in the player of the year award. This surely sums up the state of our club. The fact any of you bothered to vote amazes me. They are not worth the saliva it takes to lick the envelope!