Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

Three Charlton Tickets Available

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

Does anyone want to buy three tickets for Sundays game at Charlton?

I have one adult and two U21 tickets for sale at face value.

If so, please email me at P.Quilter@live.co.uk, to sort payment by paypal.

[/quote]Lol! Good fu*king luck! This exactly why I didn''t buy Charlton tickets. You just knew we''d be down by then.

What a loyal fan you are! [:@]Realistically, we aren''t even down yet and we could survive.Did you start following when we were top of the Championship? Get your half-season ticket that season did you?

[quote user="farley"]What a loyal fan you are! [:@]Realistically, we aren''t even down yet and we could survive.Did you start following when we were top of the Championship? Get your half-season ticket that season did you?[/quote]Me? Had a season ticket since we were relegated from the Premiership the first time. Been to too many away games in that time to count, that coupled with my common sense meant that I was able to see what has been coming for quite some time now.

I''l have you know I do a 7 hour round trip for around 15 home games a season, and was at Fulham when we went down last time. At least then it was in our own hands, even if we win our destiny would not be decided at the Valley, so I''d rather follow it all on Soccer Saturday. So p*ss off.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="farley"]What a loyal fan you are! [:@]Realistically, we aren''t even down yet and we could survive.Did you start following when we were top of the Championship? Get your half-season ticket that season did you?[/quote]Me? Had a season ticket since we were relegated from the Premiership the first time. Been to too many away games in that time to count, that coupled with my common sense meant that I was able to see what has been coming for quite some time now. [/quote]I''ll just bookmark this in case a miracle occurs.[:)] 

Hi looking for 3 possibly 4 tickets for the charlton game. I am a season ticket holder and does a 700 mile round trip from plymouth just to get to the games. had to order sky just for tonight as sky moved game to tonight. Anyway if anyone can help me or knows someone who can my e-mail is atterwell@hotmail.co.uk thanks again guys. And if we go out lets go out with a bang!!!!