Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Anyone see Delia at full-time?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I saw her leave her seat around 5 minutes before the final whistle.....Any idea where she went?[/quote]I heard that her Bentley was parked outside so she could make a quick getaway. I believe I said it elswhere tonight too but I can''t remember which thread. [:S]

hope it involves peter cullum and a cheque. and no im not suggesting delia is a woman from scum town

Did she not stay and speak to Sky, she has done in the past?What a wonderful woman she is! Saved our club and keeps investing money in the club to ensure we remain a football club. I worship the ground she walks on.I have heard she plans to start a new TV show similar to hells kitchen with her as the ruthless shrewd host. The show will be live from a new resaurant at the ground to put us on the map. The restaurant will be built via the sale of Cody Macdonald and will then aid our mission to stabilise as a League 1 club!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I saw her leave her seat around 5 minutes before the final whistle.....Any idea where she went?[/quote]

We actually saw what was told to us by a fan was her car leaving about 5 minutes before the end, I was oustide feeling very sick, so didn''t take much notice.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I saw her leave her seat around 5 minutes before the final whistle.....Any idea where she went?[/quote]

I heard that her Bentley was parked outside so she could make a quick getaway. I believe I said it elswhere tonight too but I can''t remember which thread. [:S]
[/quote]

David Bentley driving a golf-cart?....Oh, how the mighty have fallen....

She left before the protestors gathered outside, doesn''t like the publicity when thing aren''t going too well does she??

Exactly that,she didn''t crave the portman road publicity tonight did she? Am awaiting to hear what Doncaster will come out and say now and that muppet Mumbles....! Dads army had more of an idea than this lot!

She was probably rushing out to get to the local TV cameras so she could give her opinion on Norwich City and the game she had just watched. So stand by for some scarf waving with her on BBC East and Anglia local news Tuesday night.