Sign in to follow this  
City Till I Die

Why the f**k has 17,000 just got season tickets???? We have no chance of scoring at Charlton!!!

[quote user="City Till I Die"]What are we gonna do????[/quote]support the team next season...i will be fecking gutted if we go down but will still go to as many games as i can...im supporting NCFC the team not the board......CITY-TILL-I-DIE

[quote user="City Till I Die"]

I''ll support them too but are you really happy with what has happened this season?

[/quote]ummmmm NO...but NCFC are still my team....if anyone is unhappy with watching naarich...go support a top 4 prem team if you want glory

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="City Till I Die"]What are we gonna do????[/quote]support the team next season...i will be fecking gutted if we go down but will still go to as many games as i can...im supporting NCFC the team not the board......CITY-TILL-I-DIE[/quote]

Are you making that clear to the board?

Because all they''re hearing is the cash register ringing.

If money and bums on seats are the only messages they understand....

Stop whingeing on here and cancel your season ticket if you feel that strongly. Otherwise you have no right to slag off other fans as board apologists, Delia lovers etc. and so on.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="City Till I Die"]What are we gonna do????[/quote]support the team next season...i will be fecking gutted if we go down but will still go to as many games as i can...im supporting NCFC the team not the board......CITY-TILL-I-DIE[/quote]

[/quote]im no delia fans far from it....but im a norwich fan and will always be....supporting the team and supporting the board are totally different things....and bums on seats is what keeps the club afloat!!!!

Quite simple, you cancel the direct debit if you aren''t happy, I am sure someone else will snap your arm off to have a ST.  Or the other option is you keep your ST and boycott games [:|]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

[/quote]im no delia fans far from it....but im a norwich fan and will always be....supporting the team and supporting the board are totally different things....and bums on seats is what keeps the club afloat!!!![/quote]

You are possibly the poster I most respect on here.

For all the other fans on here, I''m absolutely gutted we''re going down but I have renewed my season ticket because I SUPPORT NORWICH. This does not mean I support the board, I think we need a new board, but forcing the club into administration is just going to send another nail into our coffin.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

[/quote]It''s the lack of money that''s the main problem. Bums on seats are the main reason we might find a buyer or some investment. If there''s an empty stadium we''re just like any other shi*e team.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

[/quote]

It''s the lack of money that''s the main problem. Bums on seats are the main reason we might find a buyer or some investment. If there''s an empty stadium we''re just like any other shi*e team.
[/quote]

We won''t find a buyer until Delia wants to sell.

And she doesn''t.

If cutting the money off and boycotting matches is what it takes for her to leave then it''s a loss worth taking.

If the board recieved 17,000 season tickets through the post - hmm.... haha!

it''s otherwise known as supporting a football team!! i''m gutted we''re going down but believe it or not in league 1 the game of football is still played. Are you one of the fans that mysteriously appeared when we signed huckerby and got promoted to the premier league?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

[/quote]

It''s the lack of money that''s the main problem. Bums on seats are the main reason we might find a buyer or some investment. If there''s an empty stadium we''re just like any other shi*e team.
[/quote]

SPat I really respect you as a poster, but I have to ask the question how do the likes of Blackpool survive on gates of 9500?

While i''m gutted with tonight, at the final whistle i simply sat in my seat head in hands until the players came out, joined in the Gunny chants (my beef is with the board not Gunn) and left to stuff my face with KFC.

I renewed the morning of the Southampton game and will be at every game possible next season that i havent got to work on, not because i''m hoping for a cheeky one night stand with Delia, but because i''m a Norwich City fan and always will be.

[quote user="Lambo"]

While i''m gutted with tonight, at the final whistle i simply sat in my seat head in hands until the players came out, joined in the Gunny chants (my beef is with the board not Gunn) and left to stuff my face with KFC.

I renewed the morning of the Southampton game and will be at every game possible next season that i havent got to work on, not because i''m hoping for a cheeky one night stand with Delia, but because i''m a Norwich City fan and always will be.

[/quote]Spot On!