Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Gunn's Daughter

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="wackojacko"]

If she hadn''t of started that stupid ''Gunn to be manager'' petition this may of not happened. Plus to all of those who signed it you just pilled the pressure on as well. But once again the board crumbled under pressure from some fans something a good board wouldnt have done..

Thoughts????

[/quote]

yes.. because Melissa Gunn is on the board of Directors and appoints the new manager doesnt she..

you sir, are an idiot.

jas :)

[/quote]

Sorry jas, he has a point.

Her damn publicity for daddy reached all the TV networks, and you know our board.[:|]

Well said Jas.

This man has clearly not worked out what has been clear for some time - that this club takes the cheapest possible option, and they didn''t come cheaper than Gunn.  They would have done it regardless.

im not blamming her at the end of the day it was delias fault yes!!!!

just she didnt help the problem thats for sure.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]bit harsh having a pop at her, if you wanna bash a woman bash Delia she appointed the bloke
[/quote]

So its okay for teenage girls to laugh at people in wheelchairs, but we mustn''t upset the likes of poor little dear Mellisa!

**** off!

nope, just dont think she has done anything wrong other than love her dad.If your such a prick that you have to pick on a teenage girl then respect to you sir

Gunn''s appointment has nothing to do with Melissa....Please leave the lass alone.

It was the board that gave him the nod.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]nope, just dont think she has done anything wrong other than love her dad.

If your such a prick that you have to pick on a teenage girl then respect to you sir
[/quote]

yh no different to me being a teenager then hey!! so shut up and jog on

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]bit harsh having a pop at her, if you wanna bash a woman bash Delia she appointed the bloke
[/quote]

So its okay for teenage girls to laugh at people in wheelchairs, but we mustn''t upset the likes of poor little dear Mellisa!

**** off!

[/quote]

Eh? where did that come from?

You need help.

People need a scapegoat. Someone to blame when the going gets tough. However, in the case of our wonderful club, if you really want to see who''s responsible for it''s decline, you need only open a cookbook. [:P]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]

You need help.

[/quote]

It was an example that all teenage girls, aren''t the helpless, weak things that Gunns daughter is portrayed as on here.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]bit harsh having a pop at her, if you wanna bash a woman bash Delia she appointed the bloke[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]

You need help.

[/quote]

It was an example that all teenage girls, aren''t the helpless, weak things that Gunns daughter is portrayed as on here.

[/quote]Not that you''re making a massive generalisation about teenage girls or anything. [:S]

First Wiz, i never said she was, im a college teacher so its not like i dont know that.My point was, in regards to NCFC and the disaster that is our club her only crime is loving and supporting her father.Oh yes, i agree, hang her by the neck until shes dead dead dead ! [8-)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]

You need help.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this more attention seeking?

If not it is in extremely poor taste.

Totally agree, she just wanted to praise her Dad up and nothing wrong with that. The people I do have a problem with are the board, Dave Stringer and anyone else involved in the hiring of a Yes man to please the major share holders in this club. Be ashamed of yourselves you weak willed muppets.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]bit harsh having a pop at her, if you wanna bash a woman bash Delia she appointed the bloke[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]Just to clear somthing up, I do not laugh at people in wheelchairs, so dont you dare make me out to be somthing im not. If you want to run home from the match and blame me for everything, then fine have fun..

[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]

Go take a long walk of a short pier Wiz, targeting a teenage girl as the reason we''re going down then having pops at her every 2 mins is absoloutly pathecic.

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]

Go take a long walk of a short pier Wiz, targeting a teenage girl as the reason we''re going down then having pops at her every 2 mins is absoloutly pathecic.

[/quote]

*Pathetic

[quote user="Melissa J Gunn"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

**** off!

[/quote]

Just to clear somthing up, I do not laugh at people in wheelchairs, so dont you dare make me out to be somthing im not. If you want to run home from the match and blame me for everything, then fine have fun..
[/quote]

He blames everyone for everything, but it does get his post count up.