Sign in to follow this  
RobbieLePop

Not over until its over...

Bad result for your lot tonight but it''s not over until it''s over.Barnsley still have a tough away trip to Plymouth and with you playing Charlton three points are on the cards no matter how low you feel at the moment.Good luck in your last game, but if worst comes to worst stick behind your team as they''ll still be there next season and that''s all that matters.

[quote user="RobbieLePop"]Bad result for your lot tonight but it''s not over until it''s over.

Barnsley still have a tough away trip to Plymouth and with you playing Charlton three points are on the cards no matter how low you feel at the moment.

Good luck in your last game, but if worst comes to worst stick behind your team as they''ll still be there next season and that''s all that matters.
[/quote]

The club will still be there next season, but as half of our team is on loan, and the other half on big wages / out of favour, we''ve not got much of a team going into next season. But maybe that is a blessing. As honestly, this is our worst team in 30 years. The only way is up.

Sorry Robbielepop !!! I didnt realise you were not a Norwich fan , i thought you were one of those anoying Delia loving opptimist Norwich fans.Respect mate and thanks for the good wishes.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Shut up.[/quote]a bit harsh...but it aint over just yet...we are all feeling low...but a win against charlton and barnsley lose we are safe as we all well know

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Shut up.[/quote]It is a supporter from another club wishing us well, making a change from the couple on here at the moment gloating, and piss taking.You shut up you tosser.

[quote user="JimRoyle"]I''m almost resigned now - if we do somehow stay up it will be like winning the lottery!

Of course, come Sunday at Charlton I''ll be checking my phone for the Plymouth score every 30 seconds!
[/quote]

I can identify with this post Jim. We have to beat Charlton and pray Barnsley are beaten. I''m not confident in the slightest but you never know. I wouldn''t be surprised if we both lose!

Safe.

In what way?  Safe to not have a squad next season?  Safe to be the whipping boys of the Championship with clus like Burnley wondering how the f*ck Norwich cannot afford to have their own first eleven.Lets just go down and start a bloody war to get change at the clu and get some people who are passionate about SUCCESS in - like that club down the road.[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Shut up.[/quote]a bit harsh...but it aint over just yet...we are all feeling low...but a win against charlton and barnsley lose we are safe as we all well know[/quote]