Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Seems to be a lot of hatred and bitterness towards the board

[quote user="fearofambition"]That anger didn''t quite come across during the match though? Must have missed it. Hmmm.[/quote]

Our board is so small, tightly knit and control freakish...People aren''t aware that we actually, have one......

Embarrassing isn''t it?

The sad fact is that themajority of fans will continue to swallow whatever crap is produced no matter which league we find ourselves in.

Mumbles came out when the nasty crowd has gone, but he didn''t agree when I said this is the weakest Norwich team in living memory and we don''t even own half of them. Mind you he did have his fan club there.

Too late now. Certain people have simply got what they deserve... but sadly taken alot of others down with them.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mumbles came out when the nasty crowd has gone, but he didn''t agree when I said this is the weakest Norwich team in living memory and we don''t even own half of them. Mind you he did have his fan club there.[/quote]You can''t be serious? He honestly thinks that this team is better than what we''ve had in the past. Think that says a lot about who we''ve got at the helm.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mumbles came out when the nasty crowd has gone, but he didn''t agree when I said this is the weakest Norwich team in living memory and we don''t even own half of them. Mind you he did have his fan club there.[/quote]

You can''t be serious? He honestly thinks that this team is better than what we''ve had in the past. Think that says a lot about who we''ve got at the helm.
[/quote]

I sure am.

When I said that, he disagreed with me, and that is not a lie.

[quote user="fearofambition"]That anger didn''t quite come across during the match though? Must have missed it. Hmmm.[/quote]

Perhaps then, the majority, of fans who were at the match don''t agree with some of the sentiments that are posted on this board...

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mumbles came out when the nasty crowd has gone, but he didn''t agree when I said this is the weakest Norwich team in living memory and we don''t even own half of them. Mind you he did have his fan club there.[/quote]You can''t be serious? He honestly thinks that this team is better than what we''ve had in the past. Think that says a lot about who we''ve got at the helm.[/quote]

I sure am.

[/quote]When did he come out Wazzock? Only i was there till quarter past ,maybe 20 past ten i think..

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mumbles came out when the nasty crowd has gone, but he didn''t agree when I said this is the weakest Norwich team in living memory and we don''t even own half of them. Mind you he did have his fan club there.[/quote]

You can''t be serious? He honestly thinks that this team is better than what we''ve had in the past. Think that says a lot about who we''ve got at the helm.
[/quote]

I sure am.

[/quote]
When did he come out Wazzock? Only i was there till quarter past ,maybe 20 past ten i think..
[/quote]

I was there until 10-30 he came out when he had enough Pro-boarders to fight me off !!

And the cheeky buggers said I was being negative, we ain''t going down.

Bottom line is some people cant see th wood for the trees, and are in absolute head in the sand mode right now.Even if we stay up, how the hell will we compete next season?  The club is on its knees.I seriously just now hope we go down so it wakes everyone the f*ck up, then some sort of pressure can be brought to bear over the summer.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mumbles came out when the nasty crowd has gone, but he didn''t agree when I said this is the weakest Norwich team in living memory and we don''t even own half of them. Mind you he did have his fan club there.[/quote]You can''t be serious? He honestly thinks that this team is better than what we''ve had in the past. Think that says a lot about who we''ve got at the helm.[/quote]

I sure am.

[/quote]When did he come out Wazzock? Only i was there till quarter past ,maybe 20 past ten i think..[/quote]

I was there until 10-30 he came out when he had enough Pro-boarders to fight me off !!

And the cheeky buggers said I was being negative, we ain''t going down.

[/quote]