Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Delia and Gunn....... Get the f*** out of my club!!!!!!!!!

Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???

Just had word that Delia''s car was parked outside the ground and she made an extremely prompt getaway as soon as the whistle blew. Things have gotten so bad that even the owners are running scared. Unbelievable.FACE THE FANS YOU F*CKING COWARDS!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]Here here.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote] Well said and the sooner the better.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]

Here here.
[/quote]

game over for the bitch

I''m interested to see what Smith says about all this. Lets'' be having you out Delia. get lost.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]

Absolutely agree. Delia Smith can FUCK OFF ASAP. She is a disgrace to this club. She deserves to lose the shirt off her back, as the club is not worth anywhere she thinks it''s worth.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]

Absolutely agree. Delia Smith can FUCK OFF ASAP. She is a disgrace to this club. She deserves to lose the shirt off her back, as the club is not worth anywhere she thinks it''s worth.

[/quote]

Just get her out!!!

[/quote]

£56 million pound?............. bargain!

[/quote]

When I think of the £56m price tag I just laugh. I bet Cullum did too.

(Yes, I know some of that includes the debt but the shares are NOT worth £30 each)

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[/quote]

When I think of the £56m price tag I just laugh. I bet Cullum did too.

(Yes, I know some of that includes the debt but the shares are NOT worth £30 each)

[/quote]

The shares aren''t even worth £1. They''re only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Not what Delia thinks they''re worth. You put a 2 bedroom house on the market for £1,000,000, will you sell it? Not a hope in hell....

YOur the disgrace - and all the other extremists on this forum. No one else is putting money into the club!!! 

[quote user="Disturbed"]

YOur the disgrace - and all the other extremists on this forum. No one else is putting money into the club!!! 

[/quote]

extremists becoming the majority Disturbed, colney speaks words of wisdom

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Hello Delia - back already?

We are all upset and attacking each other will not help any of us feel better. Accept other peoples opinions for what they are.

I dont know who is more clueless. Delia or Gunn. Non of them seem to be able to detect that they are actually hated by most city fans. And what does Bryan Gunn do when hes at such a low ebb? State that he wants the bloody job full time!! Let me tell you something Mr Stupid Idiot Gunn. You have to earn the right to manage a football team, especially one of Norwich''s stature. You have to prove yourself with good performances. You have to get results. You have to show passion even in defeat. Tonight your team showed nothing but fear, clumsy long ball football with no intelligence or even a pinch of passion. You are useless and if you are given the job full time you will be hounded out, deservedly so. Face facts, you havent got a clue what youre doing!

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]Nobody else is given the chance unless its a loan with Delia hanging onto power , the cook has killed this club .

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]So what exactly do we do by purchasing shirts, memberships, mecrchandise and season tickets? All of which is revenue to the formiddable force of Norwich City FC......

Totally agree, get her out of our club. I''ll worry about who is going to take over when we finally get rid of that annoying cook, she can only imagine how gutting it was standing in the Barclay as Readings goals hit the back of the net. Absolutely devastated.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]back off, this is a dark day in our history but Gunn is a NCFC legend!Now i will accept he has made mistakes and i will accept he is not the right man for the job. His best is not good enough but he is as big a city fan as you or I and he has tried his hardest! At least he gives a Fu*k. Who is really to blame........DELIA

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]

back off, this is a dark day in our history but Gunn is a NCFC legend!

Now i will accept he has made mistakes and i will accept he is not the right man for the job. His best is not good enough but he is as big a city fan as you or I and he has tried his hardest! At least he gives a Fu*k.

Who is really to blame........DELIA
[/quote]

I agree, Gunn isn''t to blame. He took a job that (i doubt) anyone wants and has tried his best. Also, after the game tonight during the so called "lap of honour" (don''t worry, we didn''t clap our largely undeserving players) he looked gutted about the situation.

I definately land the blame squarley at Delia''s door. £56m is a joke, she needs to sell up or it looks like we''re quickly going to league 1 and then going no where.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]

back off, this is a dark day in our history but Gunn is a NCFC legend!

Now i will accept he has made mistakes and i will accept he is not the right man for the job. His best is not good enough but he is as big a city fan as you or I and he has tried his hardest! At least he gives a Fu*k.

Who is really to blame........DELIA
[/quote]

I agree, Gunn isn''t to blame. He took a job that (i doubt) anyone wants and has tried his best. Also, after the game tonight during the so called "lap of honour" (don''t worry, we didn''t clap our largely undeserving players) he looked gutted about the situation.

I definately land the blame squarley at Delia''s door. £56m is a joke, she needs to sell up or it looks like we''re quickly going to league 1 and then going no where.

[/quote]

May I ask why it is NOT Gunn''s fault? He has had the best part of half a season and has delivered f*ck all other than passionless, gutless performances like tonight. The man does not have a clue what he is doing. He seems to have something over the club in that he can pick and choose what job he has at any one time. Maybe he needs to stick to what he''s good at, talking to sponsors and organising golf days...

Gunn is an NCFC legend and was a superb GK for us, but for many of you, this seems to mean he is exempt from any criticism at all - if Roeder had stayed in charge and we''d had the exact same run that Gunn has had in the last 4 months, you''d all be bitching about that wouldn''t you - so why should Gunn have it any different? He wanted the job, so he has to take the flak that goes with it and the fact is, he is nowhere near good enough to be a manager.

Totally agree,  he is not a manager and not having those subs itching to get on tonight was a disgrace.[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]back off, this is a dark day in our history but Gunn is a NCFC legend!Now i will accept he has made mistakes and i will accept he is not the right man for the job. His best is not good enough but he is as big a city fan as you or I and he has tried his hardest! At least he gives a Fu*k. Who is really to blame........DELIA[/quote]

[/quote]

May I ask why it is NOT Gunn''s fault? He has had the best part of half a season and has delivered f*ck all other than passionless, gutless performances like tonight. The man does not have a clue what he is doing. He seems to have something over the club in that he can pick and choose what job he has at any one time. Maybe he needs to stick to what he''s good at, talking to sponsors and organising golf days...

Gunn is an NCFC legend and was a superb GK for us, but for many of you, this seems to mean he is exempt from any criticism at all - if Roeder had stayed in charge and we''d had the exact same run that Gunn has had in the last 4 months, you''d all be bitching about that wouldn''t you - so why should Gunn have it any different? He wanted the job, so he has to take the flak that goes with it and the fact is, he is nowhere near good enough to be a manager.

[/quote]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="colneycanary"]Delia you are a disgrace and brought this club to it''s knees. And Gunn. You are way way way above your head. Why does it take you so f****** long to do a sub when we are playing sh*t???[/quote]back off, this is a dark day in our history but Gunn is a NCFC legend!Now i will accept he has made mistakes and i will accept he is not the right man for the job. His best is not good enough but he is as big a city fan as you or I and he has tried his hardest! At least he gives a Fu*k. Who is really to blame........DELIA[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]So he can join worthington, grant & roeder as failures then? when will people realise we could have had alex ferguson and we''d still be fu*ked? The rot set in way before Gunn and the blame lays firmly at the boards door! Fact!The fact that gunn is not the man for the job may be true however i can only assume that those of you that attack him with such vitriol are relatively young?Nobody is above criticism but some people have earnt the right to respect, i''m talking about the iwan roberts, darren huckerbys, mike walkers and bryan gunns of the world.