Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Thanks for your input Crook!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]If it was on your recommendation that we signed Carney (as well as Killen) then you can bugger off too aswell as Gunn![/quote]

...about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

I think whoever spotted McDonald deserves a pat on the back though.

Carney was dogsh*t tonight though, only good thing he did was win a throw after his failed attempt at being skillful went so wrong the lino thought a reading player tackled him.

We all knew the likes of Mcdonald were out there but the Likes of Roeder kept on going after Newcastle rejects. I''d like to hear the input of crook,butterworth and gunn because the only thing that has happened is we have freefalled after they have come on board. Whether you like Roeder or not we were not in the bottom 3 when he left, (I thought he had the PR wizardry of a John Prescott) and our new team were meant to be Norwich through and through. Also what has Deehan done since coming on board too....hanger on!

[quote user="Lambo"]

I think whoever spotted McDonald deserves a pat on the back though.

Carney was dogsh*t tonight though, only good thing he did was win a throw after his failed attempt at being skillful went so wrong the lino thought a reading player tackled him.

[/quote]Ha ha christ thats cheered me up after a completely shit night.

Felt sorry for Carney tonight. He was on the wrong side. He kept drifting in and every time he had the ball he cut inside onto his left, doesn''t have a right foot. Reading spotted this early and dealing with him was easy. He should have been on the left.