Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Board=DROP OUTS

All they have ever done is go for the easy option. the cheap option. never to please the fans. never listen to the fans calls. They do whats right for there pockets. and just to think they still have the cheek to call this a family club. Thats the most bullsh*t i''ve heard in , not that long to be honoust.They had the chance to make things probably right and get the fans back on side, after roedent was sacked. They should have brought in aidy and malky. that would have pleased me and alot of other fans to. and we probably wouldnt be sitting 1 game from certain relegation to league 1. And lets face it, we wont bounce straight back up. The likes of croft, clingan will go in the summer. Croft for free :@.

TiME FOR CHANGE!

SACK THE BOARD!!!

Thats very nicely put but unless thousands of fans make their feelings known then nothing will ever change.

[quote user="cityangel"]Thats very nicely put but unless thousands of fans make their feelings known then nothing will ever change.[/quote]Yeah. That and someone else wanting to take over from the current regime. [Y] If we had the latter waiting in the wings, I feel many would be more willing to do the former. [Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="cityangel"]Thats very nicely put but unless thousands of fans make their feelings known then nothing will ever change.[/quote]

Yeah. That and someone else wanting to take over from the current regime. [Y] If we had the latter waiting in the wings, I feel many would be more willing to do the former. [Y]
[/quote]

As if they''d tell us if there was!!!  Get real, the only effective way for fans to make their feelings known is to cancel their season tickets.  For those of you who use the excuse "I support the team but not the board" well surprise surprise you can still go to games without a season ticket.  Short term pain for long term gain, you know it makes sense.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]That was a league 1 performance tonight and we will be a much weaker team next season , but most people seemed well satisfied tonight , the clubs a lost cause now.
[/quote]

And lets face it that aint gonna happen. We could be bottom of league two and yet people would still be clapping the players and delia with the oh well we will bounce back next year attitude.