Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

We're not down yet.....

While it''s hard to believe from the posts here today - we''re not down yet. Wins for us and Plymouth on Sunday will see us stay up - and I still believe that''s possible, and likely.

My concern is that things need to change drastically for next season regardless of what division we''re playing in. If we can stay up - and I believe we will - will it just be putting it off another season?

Survival this season MUST serve as a warning and not a lucky escape

Sorry mate - I think we are down.  I think the sooner you accept it, the easier it will be when its confirmed.

Plymouth have nothing to play for, Barnsley do + I cant see us winning AWAY at Charlton.

the thing is , after yesterdays game thier was no conviction , i cant see us winning away to charlton , but i see plymouth beating barnsley .

i think most people think its all over now bar a miracle , i saw no evidence against reading we wanted to stay up ,sadly i dissagree with the board on prudence and ambition , i hope they are all ashamed of themselves for taking this club to its worst time for 50 years , its painfull to watch and listen to the idiots at the helm .

norwich people dont deserve this .

I think there is a slim chance we can stay up.  I think getting a result at the valley will be tough but think Barnsley will be able to get at least a point at Plymouth.

I am going to put a lot of money on the games this weekend in an attempt to offset my relegation depression.  It will not be successful.

Face facts. We are all but relegated.

If by some miracle we survive then look on it as a bonus, but the lot playing last night don''t look capable of beating even Charlton!