Sign in to follow this  
billabasblue

Whats that coming over the hill

it''s relegation, it''s relegation (and administration) 

Having seen your last two matches I can easily see why you are going down, truley awful side with no passion, Alan Lee looks worse than the poor player we sold a year ago and in Gunn you have a joker of a manager!

In some ways I will miss the derby game but I suppose at least we will be have peterbrough next season!!

FLUSH!!

How insightful and constructive.

Make the most of the honeymoon period with Keane, it won''t last.

[quote user="billabasblue"]

Having seen your last two matches I can easily see why you are going down, truley awful side with no passion, Alan Lee looks worse than the poor player we sold a year ago and in Gunn you have a joker of a manager!

In some ways I will miss the derby game but I suppose at least we will be have peterbrough next season!!

FLUSH!!

[/quote]

Can''t really argue with what you say tbh, we are an awful side and it''s hard to see how things will improve without us being taken over. Even though I hate you lot with a vengeance I think Keane is a very good appointment for you and would much rather be in your shoes than ours right now, I''m not sure he''ll stick around vey long if he has success but I''d enjoy it while it lasts.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="billabasblue"]

FLUSH!!

[/quote]

Can''t really argue with what you say tbh, we are an awful side and it''s hard to see how things will improve without us being taken over. Even though I hate you lot with a vengeance I think Keane is a very good appointment for you and would much rather be in your shoes than ours right now, I''m not sure he''ll stick around vey long if he has success but I''d enjoy it while it lasts.

[/quote]

Hang your head in shame KD!  However bad things are, don''t ever think about wearing blue!

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="billabasblue"]

FLUSH!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hang your head in shame KD!  However bad things are, don''t ever think about wearing blue!

[/quote]

I think he said he would rather be in our position not be us, most sides in the ccc would like to be in our position next season, at least he is being honest and isn''t deluded! The ONLY way you will sort your club out is by stop buying season tickets in such large numbers, if you stopped going she would HAVE to sell out, whilst you still buy she cleans up and takes it as full support from your fans! You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes!

[quote user="billabasblue"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="billabasblue"]

FLUSH!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think he said he would rather be in our position not be us, most sides in the ccc would like to be in our position next season, at least he is being honest and isn''t deluded! The ONLY way you will sort your club out is by stop buying season tickets in such large numbers, if you stopped going she would HAVE to sell out, whilst you still buy she cleans up and takes it as full support from your fans! You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes!

[/quote]

Exactly what I have done, I am not going to buy another season ticket until the board have gone. I will attend on a casual basis next year but even though it hurts after 37 years of going to practically every home game at least I feel I''m trying to do something about it. If thousands of others did the same they''d have no choice but to give the club away to anyone prepared to take it on and we''d get shot of them.

What''s that coming over the hill?

It''s a two tier Premiership with no relegation to the League.

Ipswich can see it coming and they''ve done something about it.  Credit where it''s due even though it makes me feel sick to say so.

We could have played our last local derby for a very very long time if not for ever. 

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Ipswich can see it coming and they''ve done something about it.  Credit where it''s due even though it makes me feel sick to say so.

We could have played our last local derby for a very very long time if not for ever. 

[/quote]

You will come back at some point but I think we will be promted by then and it waill tkae you a good 3 or 4years to get out of league 1/2, get someone to buy your club and you will come back!

If only it were that simple!

Ipswich are showing real ambition at the moment which you have to admire as would love to see it at CR.  Think that having £20m to buy players to add to an already decent squad should help you to challenge next year, but as QPR found out, it takes more than money.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

It''ll never happen.  people keep talking it up because it''s good copy.  the only teams in the premier league that would want it are the top four.  the rest would not want it.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

If only it were that simple!

Ipswich are showing real ambition at the moment which you have to admire as would love to see it at CR.  Think that having £20m to buy players to add to an already decent squad should help you to challenge next year, but as QPR found out, it takes more than money.

[/quote]

But QPR didn''t spend that much money, they have rich owners but how many players did they sign for over £1m? They signed loads of people but they were all like £400- £500k players! I epxpect us to sign 3 or 4 players in the summer and we should end up splashing out £3-4m on one player!