Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

tonights protest-pathetic effort!

Well done to the 40-60 people who ended up by the city stand. Just a shame it was over in 20 minutes!!!

Mainly young kids who seemed more passionate about getting there mug on a tv camera!

I too like many was dejected tonight but I can''t help but feel peed off that the so called "delia outers" didn''t turn up.

Is it right to stand by and just watch the decline of OUR club?!?!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Well done to the 40-60 people who ended up by the city stand. Just a shame it was over in 20 minutes!!! Mainly young kids who seemed more passionate about getting there mug on a tv camera! I too like many was dejected tonight but I can''t help but feel peed off that the so called "delia outers" didn''t turn up. Is it right to stand by and just watch the decline of OUR club?!?![/quote]

No it certainly isnt. Dont become a canary zombie just because we are outnumbered. Sadly many Norwich fans are simply too old or have too many children to give a toss about the future of the club.Family clubs have no bite. Even if we were facing relegation from league 1 most fans wouldnt complain. Dont feel guilty about other peoples lack of passion.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Well done to the 40-60 people who ended up by the city stand. Just a shame it was over in 20 minutes!!! Mainly young kids who seemed more passionate about getting there mug on a tv camera! I too like many was dejected tonight but I can''t help but feel peed off that the so called "delia outers" didn''t turn up. Is it right to stand by and just watch the decline of OUR club?!?![/quote]

No it certainly isnt. Dont become a canary zombie just because we are outnumbered. Sadly many Norwich fans are simply too old or have too many children to give a toss about the future of the club.Family clubs have no bite. Even if we were facing relegation from league 1 most fans wouldnt complain. Dont feel guilty about other peoples lack of passion.

[/quote]

Spot on.

I noticed the snakepit started a chorus of "are you happy Delia" but as usual nobody joined in, I just don''t understand our supporters. In front of the tv cameras was an ideal opportunity to let the nation know how we felt.

[quote user="kdncfc"]I noticed the snakepit started a chorus of "are you happy Delia" but as usual nobody joined in, I just don''t understand our supporters. In front of the tv cameras was an ideal opportunity to let the nation know how we felt.[/quote]

But they did let the nation how they felt, accepting of failure and not really that bothered.

I''m just glad I haven''t renewed my st, not sure I really want to be part of what NCFC has become anymore. Of cause they''ll always be my team but until the board goes and we get someone with ambition I will be distancing myself from them because it''s simply to depressing.

[quote user="kdncfc"]I''m just glad I haven''t renewed my st, not sure I really want to be part of what NCFC has become anymore. Of cause they''ll always be my team but until the board goes and we get someone with ambition I will be distancing myself from them because it''s simply to depressing.[/quote]

I know exactly how you feel and i''ll be doing the same.

I really don''t care if I''m accused of being disloyal or a fairweather fan I know how much I support and feel for the club. It''s just too depressing to be a part of right now especially when you''ve got a majority still advocating Gunn''s pathetic attempt at impersonating a football manager (not to mention the idiots in charge further up the hierarchy).

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Well done to the 40-60 people who ended up by the city stand. Just a shame it was over in 20 minutes!!!

Mainly young kids who seemed more passionate about getting there mug on a tv camera!

I too like many was dejected tonight but I can''t help but feel peed off that the so called "delia outers" didn''t turn up.

Is it right to stand by and just watch the decline of OUR club?!?![/quote]Yeah it was poor.I do think the support for the protests would have been better had it been on a Saturday afternoon, rather than a late, rainy and miserable Monday night, with most people having work in the morning to look forward to.

While I don''t criticise the effort, nor the logic behind it, I can''t agree with "If you all hate Munby clap your hands" and "If you really f*****g hate him clap your hands"......no doubt the majority of you thought, and still think it''s spelt, Mumby.

Ridiculous....I was tempted to join your ''protest'' until that ignorant piffle was voiced by the majority of the people standing there.

Well it wasn''t great but at least we tried, unlike the countless fans who walked on by. And yes, it was mostly ''kids'', people of my age (17) but others were there too. And whats so wrong with getting our ''mugs'' on tv?? Spreads the word i''m sure.

But i agree with you, with so many people who claim to be "delia outers" there was a very small amount of people prepared to do anything tonight. But at least somethings happening to try and stop the decline of our club, even if it is only from a tiny proportion of fans.

I refrained from protesting after tonight because while there is still a glimmer of hope that we can stay up I just didnt feel as if I could.

However at Charlton on Sunday if results are going badly for us early on, with 3000 fans there, I expect it to turn nasty during and after the game- and I''ll be behind anything that happens.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I refrained from protesting after tonight because while there is still a glimmer of hope that we can stay up I just didnt feel as if I could.

However at Charlton on Sunday if results are going badly for us early on, with 3000 fans there, I expect it to turn nasty during and after the game- and I''ll be behind anything that happens.

[/quote]

Depends if 3000 go, I reckon a fair few tickets will be sold back, i''m tempted to sell mine. Also,if those there can force themselves to do anything, many people will probably be too depressed too. On the other hand, if it does turn against the board i''ll join in.

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I''m just glad I haven''t renewed my st, not sure I really want to be part of what NCFC has become anymore. Of cause they''ll always be my team but until the board goes and we get someone with ambition I will be distancing myself from them because it''s simply to depressing.[/quote]

I really don''t care if I''m accused of being disloyal or a fairweather fan I know how much I support and feel for the club. It''s just too depressing to be a part of right now especially when you''ve got a majority still advocating Gunn''s pathetic attempt at impersonating a football manager (not to mention the idiots in charge further up the hierarchy).

[/quote]

I''m the same with you guys, as much as I have loved Norwich, I just don''t recognise the club anymore. This isn''t the same club as it was, even over 3 years ago we and I was protesting about Worthy Out but I kind of wish I never went to it, just because I feel that we would not be in the same position as we are today. I''m not renewing my season ticket because I cant bear to watch another season of underachievement, I doubt we will get promotion from League One with the squad we currently have, and even if some players are sold, can I trust the manager and the board with that money? Hell no. Plus I''m not sure what I''m doing next year as I am finishing my College Course and I don''t know what I will be doing next year, I''m thinking a gap year in Australia (Y)

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

[/quote]

I''m the same with you guys, as much as I have loved Norwich, I just don''t recognise the club anymore. This isn''t the same club as it was, even over 3 years ago we and I was protesting about Worthy Out but I kind of wish I never went to it, just because I feel that we would not be in the same position as we are today. I''m not renewing my season ticket because I cant bear to watch another season of underachievement, I doubt we will get promotion from League One with the squad we currently have, and even if some players are sold, can I trust the manager and the board with that money? Hell no. Plus I''m not sure what I''m doing next year as I am finishing my College Course and I don''t know what I will be doing next year, I''m thinking a gap year in Australia (Y)

[/quote]

Gap year in Australia sounds good. You could watch loads of amazing players... like Carney [:P]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"][quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gap year in Australia sounds good. You could watch loads of amazing players... like Carney [:P]

[/quote]

Oh christ, if he really is the top talent of Australian football then I cant bare to imagine what the A League is like!

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

While I don''t criticise the effort, nor the logic behind it, I can''t agree with "If you all hate Munby clap your hands" and "If you really f*****g hate him clap your hands"......no doubt the majority of you thought, and still think it''s spelt, Mumby.

Ridiculous....I was tempted to join your ''protest'' until that ignorant piffle was voiced by the majority of the people standing there.

[/quote]

agree - i gave it a look and would have stayed if it was a protest about the state of our beloved club but some of the songs were ridiculous... there were more police hanging around carrow road then protesters (and i could count the protesters over 20 on one hand).