Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

FINALLY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO US!!!

F**k Norwich! I''m not even kidding. I''ve been supporting this club for years and what do I get in return??? They''ve been gutless ever since prem season, relegation has been on the cards not just this season but for several and it looks like, after todays result, this club is going to get what it has long deserved... league one football. What''s more we won''t look out of place there, we''ll look right at home, which is just as well since that''s where we are going to be for a good few years. We will not bounce back ala Leicester, because we will sell every half decent player we have, mark my words we will be a long time simply getting back to the Championship, much less the Premiership, where some quite frankly deluded fans seem to think we belong! Good luck to my new Championship team... Peterborough.Right, I''m off to contemplate the wasted years giving my heart for a team with none.

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]F**k Norwich! I''m not even kidding. I''ve been supporting this club for years and what do I get in return??? They''ve been gutless ever since prem season, relegation has been on the cards not just this season but for several and it looks like, after todays result, this club is going to get what it has long deserved... league one football. What''s more we won''t look out of place there, we''ll look right at home, which is just as well since that''s where we are going to be for a good few years. We will not bounce back ala Leicester, because we will sell every half decent player we have, mark my words we will be a long time simply getting back to the Championship, much less the Premiership, where some quite frankly deluded fans seem to think we belong! Good luck to my new Championship team... Peterborough.

Right, I''m off to contemplate the wasted years giving my heart for a team with none.
[/quote]

That''s your right and you are entitled to it, personally you are either a NCFC supporter or a glory hunter who NC can well do without next season.  Give up your seat to someone who will be there through good and bad times.

I hope you choke on your own vomit, cheers for that. Enjoy your new team scumbag.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]F**k Norwich! I''m not even kidding. I''ve been supporting this club for years and what do I get in return??? They''ve been gutless ever since prem season, relegation has been on the cards not just this season but for several and it looks like, after todays result, this club is going to get what it has long deserved... league one football. What''s more we won''t look out of place there, we''ll look right at home, which is just as well since that''s where we are going to be for a good few years. We will not bounce back ala Leicester, because we will sell every half decent player we have, mark my words we will be a long time simply getting back to the Championship, much less the Premiership, where some quite frankly deluded fans seem to think we belong! Good luck to my new Championship team... Peterborough.Right, I''m off to contemplate the wasted years giving my heart for a team with none.[/quote]

That''s your right and you are entitled to it, personally you are either a NCFC supporter or a glory hunter who NC can well do without next season.  Give up your seat to someone who will be there through good and bad times.

[/quote]I would like to know how much money the invisible man has to buy up all the empty seats that will fill Carrow Road. You are right in respect to glory hunters but they are such an uncommon sight in Norwich seeing one is an occasion in itself!!The club is not run as a financial entity and where it in any other industry the goverment or admin would be knocking on the door!! Who ever employed the scouts to buy some of the players in recent years (the exception - Ashton) should be forced to appologise to fans for the waste of money like my good friend Sir Fred in an open public forum!!!

Since when did I say I had a new team? And since when did I insult you thereby entitling you to do so to me? I said I will follow a local team in the Championship next season is all. As well as my team in league one.For those who say support throught the good times and the bad, I have been doing, and so have you, and we''ve had packed houses to prove it, and WHERE HAS IT GOT US?The only positiove to take from relegation is that we might finally get shot of this travesty of a board who have criminally missmanaged our club. There are teams who get half our attendances fighting for promotion. Fact.

[quote user="joshmooreAFC"]

you should be supporting your team.

not slagging them off.

jheeze.

[/quote]

Tosser... [:$]

Oh wake up for gods sake.[quote user="joshmooreAFC"]

not slagging them off.

jheeze.

[/quote]

[quote user="joshmooreAFC"]

not slagging them off.

jheeze.

[/quote]

And you are the direct reason why the cook gets away with failure every damn year. In my eyes, you and your happy clappy clan have ruined our club.