Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

Will archant

actually ask some searching questions for once now or will we have to put up with some more bollocks along the lines of "the dressing room still hasn''t lost hope" "we''ll fight til the end" blah de foooookin blah. I don''t want to see anything on the pinkun except someone taking some responsibility for this disgraceful situation.

I expect we''ll see the same battle cries that we always do. Doherty will be quoted saying "stranger things have happened, we can still do it, we''ll give our all etc etc."Maybe, after this debacle of a season ends Archant might actually do some proper reporting instead of the comfortable little stories that always get published based on a crappy interview with a player or with Gunn, but I wouldn''t count on it, especially after their heavy cuts.Let''s face it, if the club were to stop the flow of information to what they currently consider to be a friendly press, Archant would be forced to do proper stories about the club and would have to spend more on journalists as this kind of material is harder to obtain and write about. This could well mean they sell less papers, considering that they might not be able to produce the current 2-3 non-articles a day about the club they normally do, which help boost circulation of the papers.

[quote user="SPat"]actually ask some searching questions for once now or will we have to put up with some more bollocks along the lines of "the dressing room still hasn''t lost hope" "we''ll fight til the end" blah de foooookin blah. I don''t want to see anything on the pinkun except someone taking some responsibility for this disgraceful situation.
[/quote]

you wasted time and skin on your fingers with this post mate.... i think we both already know the answer...

jas :)