Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

That's the problem with being a "family club"

Last night was yet another fantastic example of why being a family club isn''t all it''s cracked up to be. Towards the end of the game and indeed after the game there was no sense of anger or disbeilef about the position this club now finds itself in, thus allowing the Norwich Board to all go home and get a good nights sleep without even the slightest concern that the fans do want them here anymore.You know when you hear the phrase, "Norwich are just too nice"... Well now I know exactly what people mean when they say that.

I honestly don''t think there is a single club in the division that would have let the Board get off as lightly as we did last night, and why because most clubs aren''t as much of a family club as we are, most clubs support comes form working class men who aren''t afraid to let their feelings be known. I hate to say it but maybe relegation to the third tier of English football may help get rid of this family club image, and maybe make way for some more passionate football supporters.

i know exactly what you mean - if that was leeds or newscastle last night, carrow road outside the directors entrance would have benn rammed with 3000 fans disgruntled over the state of the club but no we clap and sing city til i die???? fair enough i am city til i die but last night i felt like dying!!

[quote user="glove1"]i know exactly what you mean - if that was leeds or newscastle last night, carrow road outside the directors entrance would have benn rammed with 3000 fans disgruntled over the state of the club but no we clap and sing city til i die???? fair enough i am city til i die but last night i felt like dying!![/quote]

I know what you mean, it just felt so gutless! As a Norwich fan I have never felt so depressed