Sign in to follow this  
JTG

If Gunn gets anywhere near the managers job....

If Gunn gets anywhere near the managers job after sending my team down I will be canceling my direct debit. Absolutely clueless as a football manager.

Cancel it anyway. Don''t hand money to our board - I haven''t done so for nearly a year. Gunn will get the job anyway so you might as well cancel.

Until Delia and co have gone they will not get another penny out of me. It hurts starving the club of income but they simply must be shown they are not welcome anymore.

[quote user="JTG"]If Gunn gets anywhere near the managers job after sending my team down I will be canceling my direct debit. Absolutely clueless as a football manager.
[/quote]

you people are so simple, how can you say that when the 11 players on the pitch have just let us down so badly, maybe you could aim some blame in their direction.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="JTG"]If Gunn gets anywhere near the managers job after sending my team down I will be canceling my direct debit. Absolutely clueless as a football manager. [/quote]

you people are so simple, how can you say that when the 11 players on the pitch have just let us down so badly, maybe you could aim some blame in their direction.

[/quote]Fu*k you. I have piled plenty of blame and abuse in the players direction. But Gunn has to take a very, very large chunk of the blame, he is clueless as a manager. Surely you can''t argue that he is way out of his depth.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="JTG"]If Gunn gets anywhere near the managers job after sending my team down I will be canceling my direct debit. Absolutely clueless as a football manager.
[/quote]

[/quote]

2 performances over the last 2 games we looked ok in first half, then after a Bryan Gunn Teamtalk come out looking clueless.    Well done Bryan.

[quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The players couldnt be arsed in the second half, that much is true. The board and the managers couldnt be arsed and havent been arsed for the last five years. Gunn cant cut it as a manager, he isnt intelligent enough. The fact he thinks he''s good enough to manage this club with his pathetic record leads me to feel nothing but hatred toward the man. He is a complete and utter toss pot.

[quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F**k Off.............and wake up!

Gunn will get the job, and NCFC fans will be subjected to a load of crap about a family club with family values etc. Only way to show this club is to hit them in the pocket, like in the Chase days. Gunn''s on Radio Norfolk just now talking about the ''lap of honour''. He''s a joke as a manager.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The players couldnt be arsed in the second half, that much is true. The board and the managers couldnt be arsed and havent been arsed for the last five years. Gunn cant cut it as a manager, he isnt intelligent enough. The fact he thinks he''s good enough to manage this club with his pathetic record leads me to feel nothing but hatred toward the man. He is a complete and utter toss pot.

[/quote]

You are so so wrong.

They players COULD be arsed they just aren''t good enough.

Grant and Roeder must be blamed for stripping this club of decent players and replacing them with gambles that haven''t worked. The Board must take the blame for appointing Gunn who has been given a job that his fails to qualify for. WHY OH WHY WASN''T AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER BROUGHT IN AFTER ROEDER?

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are so so wrong.

They players COULD be arsed they just aren''t good enough.

Grant and Roeder must be blamed for stripping this club of decent players and replacing them with gambles that haven''t worked. The Board must take the blame for appointing Gunn who has been given a job that his fails to qualify for. WHY OH WHY WASN''T AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER BROUGHT IN AFTER ROEDER?

[/quote]

Don''t give a stuff what anyone says, we have been going down hill since Walker left, Delia has taken a Premier league side and turned us into a Third division club, What price now Delia you have murdered the Heart of this great club

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F**k Off.............and wake up!

[/quote]

Amen to that Wiz!

Funny how it''s the manager who collects the praise when we win and the players who left to be shot at when we don''t.

Were the player''s to blame for Gunn leaving it till the last 15 minutes once again before bringing on fresh legs?

Put another way, if Gunn gets anywhere near the club then NCFC can go f*ck itself because I for one have had enough of this club appointing sh*te yes men for managers and the sooner the likes of Gunn and Smith have fled NCFC the better off we will all be.

Amen.[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Put another way, if Gunn gets anywhere near the club then NCFC can go f*ck itself because I for one have had enough of this club appointing sh*te yes men for managers and the sooner the likes of Gunn and Smith have fled NCFC the better off we will all be.[/quote]

[quote user="Pastry"]Amen.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Put another way, if Gunn gets anywhere near the club then NCFC can go f*ck itself because I for one have had enough of this club appointing sh*te yes men for managers and the sooner the likes of Gunn and Smith have fled NCFC the better off we will all be.[/quote][/quote]

Definately see where you''re coming from. I respect him for taking on the job but unless someone new is appointed, i think we''re gonna be stuck in league 1 for a long time. Even though it hurts to even think about [:(]

I still beleive Gunny could do a job for us as manager, unfortunatly for him he got the job at a time we needed an expierienced head to steady the ship while Gunny worked as his assistant learning his trade.

So do we blame Gunn for this mess? The answer IMO is a firm NO, it was simply the latest in a very long list of piss poor decisions by our board which gets more and more inadequate with each passing season.

Two weeks ago the man could do no wrong and his signings were popular. Today everyone wants him out. Here is the reality check. When he took over he was handed a s*it sandwich. Some of the players were too comfortable and coasting. He made changes and the football has been better. He has made some decent signings also. McDonald looks a great buy and without Mooney, Gow and Lee we would be down already. Yes he lacks in-game experience but everyone did at one time. Roeder was devoid of any personality and didn''t give two hoots about Norwich City and it''s fans. In Gunn we have a manager who genuinly cares about the club and it''s fans. I hope he gets the job full-time. We are lucky he wants it to be honest.

Tonight we were beaten by a team who are heading to the Prem. They were better by far and having the lord God almighty in goal would not have changed the outcome. We need to back Gunn next week and next season wherever we may be. He has the s*it sandwich and wants to eat it. No one else does!

I''m with you Bigus - I am pretty sure if he still wants the job, which yeserday he says he does - he will still be at the helm come kick off in August.

Gunn does not have a clue as manager.

Why has he pushed Pattison out when we needed him most? He scores goals and gets stuck in...but because he doesn''t fit into the club''s ''lovely family'' image he''s sent away.

We were losing the game last night and what does Gunn do? Brings on a 19yr old with no experience and swaps centre halfs. He should have brought Cureton on for Shackell and played 3 up front!

As i said, clueless!

Gunn can still do a job for us as long as its well away from anything football related , some on here will defend him and still try to blame Roeder but the truth is Gunn is no manager and is right up there with the worst this club has ever had.