Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

Did Croft really win player of the season???

My mate text me last night to say croft won the player of the year award. I thought he was having a laugh. before he got injured recently i couldnt fault his effort but then again i couldnt fault andy hughes effort. He''s a winger and he cant cross. since he got injured a few games ago he has been dreadful, not even putting in the effort these days. I would have rather sold him and kept bell. just shows what our fans know about football. its almost as bad as them not knowing the offside rule. it makes me laugh when one of our players is offside, runs back towards our goal to meet the ball and everybody moans.

Clingan should have won by a mile, he has had 1-2 bad games this season and been consistent in a team of poor players. He hasnt missed a penalty and toped it off with a lovely finish against birmingham

Sammy Clingan for me. But that''s by the by.

Crofty works hard and no doubt has his uses. If I had my way, I''d keep him around. But you can''t deny his final ball is a massive let down.

Look at the club statistics on the official site. For assists, you have as follows:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Assists/0,,10355~200810355,00.html

Bell, 7, Clingan 6, Fozzy 4, Croft 3, Hoolahan 3, Pattison 2.

For me, a winger who plays as often as Croft needs to be getting more assists than that.

So who voted for Croft then?[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Sammy Clingan for me. But that''s by the by.

Crofty works hard and no doubt has his uses. If I had my way, I''d keep him around. But you can''t deny his final ball is a massive let down.

Look at the club statistics on the official site. For assists, you have as follows:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Assists/0,,10355~200810355,00.html

Bell, 7, Clingan 6, Fozzy 4, Croft 3, Hoolahan 3, Pattison 2.

For me, a winger who plays as often as Croft needs to be getting more assists than that.

[/quote]

[quote user="ncfc1992bex"]yes he did 3rd was gary doherty 2nd was sammy clingan and 1st was lee croft thought doherty should have one really[/quote]

It should have not been given out this year....