Sign in to follow this  
walkley_owl

Genuinely gutted

to see you lot go down, I''ve been to Carrow Road on seven occasions and enjoyed every single visit, the fans and the place are a pleasure to visit despite the long train journey.

The scary thing is that twelve months ago it was us in the relegation fight and over 36,000 people watched our two teams battle out the season finale in what was a fitting tribute to Dion Dublin.

I wish you all the luck for Sunday and hope you do it, even though we''d lose a local away day, if not I hope you bounce back quickly

is that because you''d also lose an easy 4 or 6 points each season ;) ?

thanks for the message tho - i think you guys and sunderland are two sets of fans we have a really good rapport with.

good to have your support.

thanks and good luck next season, you look like you could be building a decent team to challenge for top 6 next year.

[quote user="a1canary"]is that because you''d also lose an easy 4 or 6 points each season ;) ? thanks for the message tho - i think you guys and sunderland are two sets of fans we have a really good rapport with. good to have your support. thanks and good luck next season, you look like you could be building a decent team to challenge for top 6 next year.[/quote]

yeah the 8 straight wins could be part of it but also even when we''ve lost at your place I''ve enjoyed especially Honolulu day at the back end of the 2000-01 season