Sign in to follow this  
sebanelli

All The Best From Plymouth

Just wanted to wish you all the best on Sunday - hopefully we can do you a BIG favour and thump Barnsley! Always had a soft spot for you guys and the way your play your football and so am hoping you manage to pull off the great escape at the weekend. Best wishes for whatever league you find yourselves in next season - City are too good for League 1.[B]

[quote user="sebanelli"]Just wanted to wish you all the best on Sunday - hopefully we can do you a BIG favour and thump Barnsley! Always had a soft spot for you guys and the way your play your football and so am hoping you manage to pull off the great escape at the weekend. Best wishes for whatever league you find yourselves in next season - City are too good for League 1.[B][/quote]

Thanks mate,and best of luck to you too. Sadly, I fear that your final comment is incorrect. A side that finishes in the bottom three after 46 games deserves to go down. The issue is whether this is the end or the beginning, as we will either bounce back stronger or fade away altogether. Don''t feel sorry for us, we''re not deserving of sympathy.

Cheers Pal. Went to Plymouth this season and was a great day, good ground and nice people. Would love to see you thump Barnsley, and best of luck regardless.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="sebanelli"]Just wanted to wish you all the best on Sunday - hopefully we can do you a BIG favour and thump Barnsley! Always had a soft spot for you guys and the way your play your football and so am hoping you manage to pull off the great escape at the weekend. Best wishes for whatever league you find yourselves in next season - City are too good for League 1.[B][/quote]

Thanks mate,and best of luck to you too. Sadly, I fear that your final comment is incorrect. A side that finishes in the bottom three after 46 games deserves to go down. The issue is whether this is the end or the beginning, as we will either bounce back stronger or fade away altogether. Don''t feel sorry for us, we''re not deserving of sympathy.

[/quote]

So true  Beauseant

I am not worried about Plymouth beating Barnsley, I actually think they might.We all know what I am worried about though.   4 defeats in 5 doesn''t do much to help either.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Actually, I do feel sorry for you as you have a fantastic support considering the size of the city (we would absolutely kill for 18,000 season ticket holdres!!) and you are perceived across the country as a well run, family club that believes in playing the game the right way - something that I hope Argyle can emulate. So, so different from the likes of Leicester and Leeds and their money-before-everything creed. I for one hope you bounce back stronger as the Championship is all the poorer for your absence. Hope to see you all at Home Park again very soon.

Thanks for your kind comments. Not sure I agree that City are too good for League 1, tho!!

I can see you beating Barnsley, I just can''t see us beating Charlton.