Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Why this forum makes me laugh......

Because most people on here have no idea what they want or what they are talking about, most go with the flow stand along with the majority even if the majority are wrong

I posted a thread Gunn is f**king useless a few days ago (now been removed by these fickle moderaters) before our loss to Reading and most of you on here jumped down my throat but surprise surprise as what is expected by these forums today these same people as stating exactly the same!

Most of you need to wake up and realise (well some already have) that Gunn all be it he''s a legend from his playing days has all but one game left sent us into the 3rd tier of english football

You can''t blame Roeder, You can''t say gunn has been used as an escape goat he, You can''t say its the players we brought in

Gun took this job he wasn''t forced to manage our team, Gunn brought in a majority of our loan players still at the club, Gunn come out in the press saying he want to carry on as manager, Gunns daughter creates a facebook group on the back of how much she knows her dad wants the job.... f**k off can''t people see

But gunn is f**king clueless he spent alot of time playing football manager thinking this is easy i can manage a team but NO he can''t

SACK GUNN, hes the one that has put the final nail in our coffin even if we stay up its going to be down to sheer luck

[quote user="Have Heart"]

Because most people on here have no idea what they want or what they are talking about, most go with the flow stand along with the majority even if the majority are wrong

I posted a thread Gunn is f**king useless a few days ago (now been removed by these fickle moderaters) before our loss to Reading and most of you on here jumped down my throat but surprise surprise as what is expected by these forums today these same people as stating exactly the same!

Most of you need to wake up and realise (well some already have) that Gunn all be it he''s a legend from his playing days has all but one game left sent us into the 3rd tier of english football

You can''t blame Roeder, You can''t say gunn has been used as an escape goat he, You can''t say its the players we brought in

Gun took this job he wasn''t forced to manage our team, Gunn brought in a majority of our loan players still at the club, Gunn come out in the press saying he want to carry on as manager, Gunns daughter creates a facebook group on the back of how much she knows her dad wants the job.... f**k off can''t people see

But gunn is f**king clueless he spent alot of time playing football manager thinking this is easy i can manage a team but NO he can''t

SACK GUNN, hes the one that has put the final nail in our coffin even if we stay up its going to be down to sheer luck

[/quote]

I think you''ve proven your own point very effectively.

I would just like to know what an "escape goat" is, as it sounds like fun and I want one.[quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Pastry"]I would just like to know what an "escape goat" is, as it sounds like fun and I want one.

[/quote][/quote]

lol maybe it''s like an escape route, in which case you should definately have one [:D]

[quote user="Pastry"]I would just like to know what an "escape goat" is, as it sounds like fun and I want one.[quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote][/quote]Health and safety requires every ground to have an escape goat next to fire exits.  Their job is to butt the fire doors open in the case of an emergency.

[/quote]

Er, have you actually bothered to check that it is the same people who disagreed with you a few days ago who are now agreeing?

[quote user="singing canary"]tis is comming from a man who defended roeder to the hill , i can find the thread if you want!!![/quote]

Altough I lost faith in roeder towards the end would rather still have him here!

[quote user="Pastry"]I would just like to know what an "escape goat" is, as it sounds like fun and I want one.[quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote][/quote]it''s the exit transportation laid on for all our loanees provided by the club.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Pastry"]I would just like to know what an "escape goat" is, as it sounds like fun and I want one.

[/quote][/quote]

Health and safety requires every ground to have an escape goat next to fire exits.  Their job is to butt the fire doors open in the case of an emergency.
[/quote]

Superb blah [Y].  The title of the thread is definately appropriate in this case [:D].

[/quote]

A very short sighted, narrow minded view of our current situation.....you should apply to be on our board of directors, you would fit right in