Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Fao - the Big Fella = absolutely superb post below mate

I have briefly scanned his post and it looks awesome.

I will read in detail and copy and paste to ND and will raise at the SCG on May 18  

Already sent to Doncaster I replied by him - read the thread.[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

I have briefly scanned his post and it looks awesome.

I will read in detail and copy and paste to ND and will raise at the SCG on May 18  

[/quote]

[quote user="Irish canary"]A truely great post alright, and very sad reading! Time for the club to take notice[/quote]

The bigger question is, will they?  I don''t think so.

Thanks Jim and others. It''s good to know it struck such a chord - I''m only sorry it had to be written in the first place, if you see what I mean! The EDP have been in touch, and they''re publishing a snapshot of the article in tomorrow''s paper, together with a link to the piece in full on here.

Well done Archant.

[quote user="thebigfeller"]Thanks Jim and others. It''s good to know it struck such a chord - I''m only sorry it had to be written in the first place, if you see what I mean! The EDP have been in touch, and they''re publishing a snapshot of the article in tomorrow''s paper, together with a link to the piece in full on here.[/quote]

[quote user="thebigfeller"]Thanks Jim and others. It''s good to know it struck such a chord - I''m only sorry it had to be written in the first place, if you see what I mean! The EDP have been in touch, and they''re publishing a snapshot of the article in tomorrow''s paper, together with a link to the piece in full on here.
[/quote]

Good news

Legendary post Big Feller. Most acute and level piece of writing on our demise I''ve seen in or out of any ''official'' journalism. Excellent summary.

People - if you''ve not read it - then do so at once, especially if you''re prone to post grabbing knee jerk attention seeking. This is how to do it!