Sign in to follow this  
Ashton - Earnshaw = Cureton.

Lets remember dispite the state where in.

We are the most loyal and pasionate supporters in the country without a doubt. The loyalty demonstrated by the 17000 season ticket renewals despite the state of the team we will be watching, and the passion shown by the fact we all deep down, even though we dont all admit it, sit there glued to our seats, radio sets etc because something inside us (called our heart funnily enough) tells us we can get a win out of this game, and stand that extra inch tall for the next 7 days at least, and even though this happens about 5 times a year, if were lucky, we still keep the faith and support what we our passionate towards no matter what. There are not many clubs in the world who can claim they have a set of fans like that.

That is why we should always stand tall and call ourselves a Norwich fan no matter what. It is not our fault what happens to the club, we are not the people who make the big decisions sadly, and we also are not the ones who get paid thousands to pull on the shirt and not even give it our all for 90 minutes at least.

I just feel in the current crisis we find ourselves in, it is important to remember one thing, we our the Norwich City fans and we are the only people at the minute who are doing this club proud.

Who cares what happens on the pitch I will always call myself a Norwich fan no matter what league were in, because of the simple fact we are the best fans out there, and although we all disagree with eachother, we will always have to accept the fact we share something in common, we are one of the great fans that support this club.

Remember that.

[quote user="Proud Norwich supporter."]

We are the most loyal and pasionate supporters in the country without a doubt. The loyalty demonstrated by the 17000 season ticket renewals despite the state of the team we will be watching, and the passion shown by the fact we all deep down, even though we dont all admit it, sit there glued to our seats, radio sets etc because something inside us (called our heart funnily enough) tells us we can get a win out of this game, and stand that extra inch tall for the next 7 days at least, and even though this happens about 5 times a year, if were lucky, we still keep the faith and support what we our passionate towards no matter what. There are not many clubs in the world who can claim they have a set of fans like that.

That is why we should always stand tall and call ourselves a Norwich fan no matter what. It is not our fault what happens to the club, we are not the people who make the big decisions sadly, and we also are not the ones who get paid thousands to pull on the shirt and not even give it our all for 90 minutes at least.

I just feel in the current crisis we find ourselves in, it is important to remember one thing, we our the Norwich City fans and we are the only people at the minute who are doing this club proud.

Who cares what happens on the pitch I will always call myself a Norwich fan no matter what league were in, because of the simple fact we are the best fans out there, and although we all disagree with eachother, we will always have to accept the fact we share something in common, we are one of the great fans that support this club.

Remember that.

[/quote]

[Y]

I would bet good money next season when we are floundering in league 1 we wont get anywhere 17,000 season tickets , and your who cares about what happens on the pitch is a disgusting comment , you may not have noticed but this is supposed to be a bloody football club .

[:S][quote user="Proud Norwich supporter."]

Remember that.

[/quote] You''re not wrong. [:S]

Thank you. By the way I do really care what happens on the pitch, its just at times as bad as this on the football pitch (when our team is mainly players who actually play for other teams and not our team, as im sure your well aware of by your name Loan City Fc), I do feel that I need to say, who does care about that factor when its not even our players out there, because at least Im just a fan whos going to come back week after week and give my support and heart to the club. Its only the players who stay here for years and become fans of the club who go down as legends, e.g Iwan, and I dont too many of them in our team on the pitch at the minute. So what im saying is, despite the state of the team on the pitch, at least im proud im going to come back week after week and give it my all, even if there not.

The bankers who are largely responsible for f***ing up the world economy have been kicked out for their recklessness and lack of judgement.  The current government will almost certainly be kicked out (though i dread a Tory government.....) for their blunders and spin obsession.  If the council didn`t collect your rubbish for two months no doubt you would be onto them to buck their ideas up before you go to the press to shame them for their incompetence.  If someone came round to fix your boiler and charged you £200 only to leave it in an even worse condition you would phone the company and give them hell.

But perhaps the "proud" reaction to these situations is to give them a round of applause and say "well they meant well and tried to do a good job, but it didn`t really work out", or "well they made some mistakes but it`s only fair that they remain in a position where they can continue messing things up by making some more"??

What would make me proud of NCFC supporters is if they showed some pride and passion and en masse told those who have brought our club to its knees that they`ve done enough damage and their time is up.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

The bankers who are largely responsible for f***ing up the world economy have been kicked out for their recklessness and lack of judgement.  The current government will almost certainly be kicked out (though i dread a Tory government.....) for their blunders and spin obsession.  If the council didn`t collect your rubbish for two months no doubt you would be onto them to buck their ideas up before you go to the press to shame them for their incompetence.  If someone came round to fix your boiler and charged you £200 only to leave it in an even worse condition you would phone the company and give them hell.

But perhaps the "proud" reaction to these situations is to give them a round of applause and say "well they meant well and tried to do a good job, but it didn`t really work out", or "well they made some mistakes but it`s only fair that they remain in a position where they can continue messing things up by making some more"??

What would make me proud of NCFC supporters is if they showed some pride and passion and en masse told those who have brought our club to its knees that they`ve done enough damage and their time is up.

[/quote]

Good job its only football then mate. And at least your showing some passion in still posting on this message board because your so commited to the club. I think your one of the loyal fans.