Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

If relegated.

You want the simple answer?  Without a change in management or investment then the answer is no, League One is a ridiculously tough league.

NO... not a chance with so many happy clappies still about applauding like seals failure after failure.

NCFC will not move in the right direction again while Delia Smith and MWJ remain in control.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]Will Norwich bounce straight back?.[/quote]

If there isn''t a change at boardroom level, a change at management level, and a change of attitude in the supporters and the club in general then norwich will be battling to stay in league one next season.

There is no essential need for a change at boardroom level or a change at management or player level, we just need a change in the end product.

I am not saying that we can get te results on the pitch without some form of change but think this is being seen as the only answer and am worried that we could change the board and the manager and some of the players and still be rubbish.

The only thing we have that I would like to keep is a fan base that supports the team through thick and thin.  This is not to say that they cannot protest agains the board or manager after the game, but for 90 mins I think we need to do all we can to have an impact on the outcome on the pitch.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

There is no essential need for a change at boardroom level or a change at management or player level, we just need a change in the end product.

I am not saying that we can get te results on the pitch without some form of change but think this is being seen as the only answer and am worried that we could change the board and the manager and some of the players and still be rubbish.

The only thing we have that I would like to keep is a fan base that supports the team through thick and thin.  This is not to say that they cannot protest agains the board or manager after the game, but for 90 mins I think we need to do all we can to have an impact on the outcome on the pitch.

[/quote] Well you''re wrong, but don''t worry about it.

I will certainly try not to worry about it.

I have seen companies turned around without changing staff or reducing headcount.  Given the current financial situation it would seem sensible to prepare for the fact that a white knight is not going to come riding in to make our NCFC dreams come true.

I''m sorry, but being relegated with half a squad which doesn''t even belong to us, no hope of invenstment and no money to build a squd with - it''s not looking likely, is it?