Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Predictions for Saturday

I''m really fed up with reading so much depressing tripe on here particularly the "Gunn is f--king crap" brigade who really irritate the hell out of me. So, on a much more positive note, my predictions for Saturday are :-

Charlton 1 Norwich City 3

Plymouth 2 Barnsley 1

and, yes, I will be at Charlton singing my flipping hear out.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

and, yes, I will be at Charlton singing my flipping hear out.

[/quote]

I''ll be at Charlton pulling my hear out. [:S]

I find the cycle hope and disappointment more unbearable than anything else. I''m resigned to league 1, but that''s not to say I won''t be at the match and praying for a Norwich win, I just can''t see it. I''m looking forward to the game, I''m only feeling down because I care about the club and I enjoy nothing more than watching them play.

Charlton 1-1 Norwich

Plymouth 0-0 Barnsley

We''ll push for a winner but just lack the edge needed.

Sorry all, yes, of course, it should be Predictions for Sunday and I shall be singing my heart out.

Plymouth 2 - 0 BarnsleyCharlton 2 - 1 NorwichI just can''t see us winning, but I''m willing to be proved wrong!

I just have a sneeky feeling we might scrape by! oh well, now i''ve said that it''ll never happen. Last night my missus said that if we win I had to run around the block in nowt but my underpants, now if we manage to survive in this league we''ll both do in out undies, it''s about 1 mile too!

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]Sorry all, yes, of course, it should be Predictions for Sunday and I shall be singing my heart out.[/quote]

Gee, I feel so pessamistic...I can''t see us scoring so game over

Half Time

Plymouth 3 - 0 Barnsley

Charlton 0 - 0 Norwich

Full Time

Plymouth 4 - 1 Barsley

Charlton 1 - 1 Norwich  

Having gone in front after heaing the good news from Home Park we will slip up and let our Championship status fall through our fingers.

The usual NCFC Rollercoaster!

Both draws for me.

The worst thing would be if there is a stage when the scores would keep us up and we are all hoping only for it to change before the end.

Just a word of warning guys, whenever we (Argyle) have conceded the first goal this season we have only ever come back to win once in about 20 games so let''s all hope the Greens find the net first, eh? I''m going for 2-0 to us - in which case, it''s down to you guys to do the rest, which I think you''ll do 2-1.[Y]

[quote user="AshGower"]

Plymouth grabbing a 90th minute winner, to send Barnsley down and keep City up...

Queue me and 3,000 others going absolutely mental!

[/quote]

Ash, Ash, wake up, it''s your Mum with a cup of tea !