Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

The Last Mention of the H Word This season...I Promise!

Huckerby...

Tonight, in a tight game (untill they scored), we needed a spark. There defence in places a quite slow, and there were opportunities on the counter attack...if we''d have had a certain winger (and no i''m not talking about Lee Croft), we may well have just created something that made the difference.

Tonight was a great example of what Glen Roeder lost when he released our most dangerous player, the ability to create out of nothing, the spark, the difference in a tight game, that x factor. I firmly believe that with a D. Huckerby on the Norwich teamsheet this season we wouldnt be staring at league one; we wouldnt be at the top; but in those home games against Coventry, Sheffield Wednesday, Tonight; in the 2nd half;...even as an impact sub...

Thank You Glen Roeder

Thank you for ripping the heart out of NCFC, and Thank You for your pig ignorant decisions, arrogant decisions that have ultimately lead to third division football at Carrow Road.

Thanks a ****** lot!

100% correct. Hux would''ve kept us up. Roeder and the appointment of him was the worst thing to happen to this club in its entire history. The wrong manager at the wrong time.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Hoolahan...... I hope we see him again. We ain''t been the same since he left. We are short of ideas and lack a killer spark! Thankyou to the prat from Plymouth that crippled him![/quote]

Hoolahan in division 3? I think not.

[quote user="book end"]100% correct. Hux would''ve kept us up. Roeder and the appointment of him was the worst thing to happen to this club in its entire history. The wrong manager at the wrong time.[/quote]

hucks is 1 player.. he wouldnt of kept us up.. he was slowing down and becoming less and less effective every game towards the end...  1 man does not make a team.

jas :)

well if he''s coming back to live anyway, maybe he can come and help us out of this mess in league 1, he''s more than capable at that level. I think roeder got it wrong now in hindsight, and i was kinda on his side before. He''s been excellent for San Jose, really wise and commited, (allbeit MLS). I think he went down the Giggs route of pacy players getting older and wiser and added to his game that before was just running at defenders. He''d definately do the biz at league 1 level.

[quote user="Huddy "]

Huckerby...

Tonight, in a tight game (untill they scored), we needed a spark. There defence in places a quite slow, and there were opportunities on the counter attack...if we''d have had a certain winger (and no i''m not talking about Lee Croft), we may well have just created something that made the difference.

Tonight was a great example of what Glen Roeder lost when he released our most dangerous player, the ability to create out of nothing, the spark, the difference in a tight game, that x factor. I firmly believe that with a D. Huckerby on the Norwich teamsheet this season we wouldnt be staring at league one; we wouldnt be at the top; but in those home games against Coventry, Sheffield Wednesday, Tonight; in the 2nd half;...even as an impact sub...

Thank You Glen Roeder

Thank you for ripping the heart out of NCFC, and Thank You for your pig ignorant decisions, arrogant decisions that have ultimately lead to third division football at Carrow Road.

Thanks a ****** lot!

[/quote]

Totally agreed, but I would also say that following a close second to this was Roeders insistance in playing Darel Russell up front (occasionally on his own) from AUGUST TO DECEMBER! a truely diabolical and neglegent state of affairs, its the massive amount of points lost then that has cost us now!

But even Lappin on the left last night would have been better for us. The guy was a man possessed when he played his first game back for us and I think he could have done a good job for us against Reading. We might have had some decent crosses for Lee to feed on and Cody would have had better support.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="book end"]100% correct. Hux would''ve kept us up. Roeder and the appointment of him was the worst thing to happen to this club in its entire history. The wrong manager at the wrong time.[/quote]

hucks is 1 player.. he wouldnt of kept us up.. he was slowing down and becoming less and less effective every game towards the end...  1 man does not make a team.

jas :)

[/quote]

1 man does not make a team but can certainly make a difference.

true ...he was slowing down - but he was still our best player and would have remained so.

I bet every opposing team focused on Hucks as our main threat. All they have done this season is probably laugh at our team''s impotence.