Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Who Plymouth fans want to see relegated.

it makes no difference who the plymouth fans want to be relegated it is how many of the team are already thinking about their summer holidays

[quote user="spudgfsh"]it makes no difference who the plymouth fans want to be relegated it is how many of the team are already thinking about their summer holidays[/quote]

That''s for sure spud, but they might just want to impress in their last home game. [;)]

Also it''s nice to see quite a few of their fans like us a bit. [:D]

Having a read through, they seem to be split. Many of them say the huge attendances from a city smaller than their own and the hospitality here are something that their own club could aspire too. They also seem to thing we''ll be like Leicester and come straight back up if we do go down, in which case i hope they''re right even though i doubt it myself.

Hopefully those that want us to stay up will support their team to a win. It really is in Plymouth''s hands now.

[quote user="we8wba"]

plymouth will win,

its down to wether norwich get the 3pts imo

[/quote]

I''m amazed that the bookies actually have us odds on to win. We have only won 3 away games all season. Barnsley have a better away record than us but they are odds against. I suspect that''s because they only need a point to survive. I''m sorry to say that I think the most likely result is both us and Barnsley get beaten. However I shall go and support our team and keep the belief that we can do it. If we do pull off a victory then we still have a chance of staying up. Not all teams with nothing to play for lay down like Coventry, remember the battling performance from Sheffield Wednesday a few weeks ago.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/betting/y/5/cp/173/Football.html

Isn''t it amazing reading those posts how some of their fans seem to have a better grip on reality than some of the head in the san morons supporting NCFC right now.We are evidently a well respected club, seen as a good family club with strong support, and seen by half the division or more as a "big" club.Sums it up when someone on there describes us as a team of crap loanees playing crap football.

[quote user="Bring Back The Asics Kit"]

Some really interesting points further in this discussion on the relegation battle between us and Barnsley. A lot of Plymouth fans would like to see us down however there are a few who look at us in a different light.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=30159

[/quote]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Remember us on last day at sheffield w last season, if you''ve got nothing to play for it doesn''t matter does it.[/quote]Yes but for an hour at Hillsborough we were the better team that day - and they were helped by a dodgy penalty (sound familiar?)And Fulham had nothing at stake when they beat us 6-0!

[quote user="Pastry"]Isn''t it amazing reading those posts how some of their fans seem to have a better grip on reality than some of the head in the san morons supporting NCFC right now.We are evidently a well respected club, seen as a good family club with strong support, and seen by half the division or more as a "big" club.Sums it up when someone on there describes us as a team of crap loanees playing crap football.[/quote]League table doesn''t lie mate.

[;)]What would those carrot crunching, sheep sh@gin, six fingered, webbed feet inbreds know about football anyway. They''re stuck out on a limb out there away from reality.

They should get on with ploughing their feilds!!!!