Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Otsemebor

Once all the loaness have returned to sender, the out-of-contracts departed (**** off Fozzy) and any decent players have been picked off by Championship teams who will be left with....?

Jon Otsemebor whose sole talent appears to be running very fast and then stopping....

the bloke can''t defend, and has cost us so many points this season and yet has played so many games due to a lack of an alternative.

there will be 23 left-wingers who will relish playing against this coma.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

Once all the loaness have returned to sender, the out-of-contracts departed (**** off Fozzy) and any decent players have been picked off by Championship teams who will be left with....?

Jon Otsemebor whose sole talent appears to be running very fast and then stopping....

the bloke can''t defend, and has cost us so many points this season and yet has played so many games due to a lack of an alternative.

there will be 23 left-wingers who will relish playing against this coma.

[/quote]

I thought his name was O-so-poor - the worst full back at the club in living memory.

he is without doubt the worst player in the starting 11, and yet he could be a really decent team member if he doubled his effort rate

never gonna make it at this level, hope some idiot tries to buy him off of us

Otsemobor for me has been the single worst player we''ve had this season, he''s lost us far too many points.

he seams to be as thick as shit. when he runs your just willing him to cross it in first time, just once. but no he stops does that shit step over and floats the ball in. if anyone manages to get a head on it there is no power in it. he takes ages to do anything as the cogs slowly crank in his brain

Two more goals last night  from left wing crosses with Semmy standing five yards off the winger. It''s like Groundhog Day every sodding game.

He has to be one of the most annoying players ever to wear the shirt, I swear he falls asleep during games. The amount of times he was caught napping last night was totally unacceptable, get rid.

[quote user="Lambo"]Otsemobor for me has been the single worst player we''ve had this season, he''s lost us far too many points.[/quote]Jamie Cureton.

Totally agree.

It was not suprising where the two Reading goals came from last night. What he was doing for the first goal is anyones guess. I cannot believe a professional footballer can get caught ball watching so much during a game.

Having watched a fair bit of Norwich this season it is blatantly obvious that our full backs are singled out as a major weak point. This is why every team that comes to Carrow Road bombs the ball onto Bertrand and Otsemebor hoping to get sometin froms Bertrands poor ariel ability and Otsemebors shocking positional sense.

What amused me about Semmy last night is that he was so pedestrian at times. I kept finding myself screaming at him to run as time and time again he looked ike he was at half pace.

I find it alarming that I can see how bad he is and obviously he has cost us a number of goals this season, but neither Management team has addressed the problem!!!

Its simple the bloke should never be allowed to play for Norwich again, he was rubbish last night and against Ipswich, he stands out because he is so bad, and thats a hard thing to do in the current team.

never seems tight to the opposition player always five yards away, hence another cross comes in .People complain about doc but at least he gets close to the strikers ,even when he wrestles them to the ground lol

Love Gunny to bits but just shows his naivety as a manager tho.When Steve Coppell spots the weakness that is Otsemebor,and with no hesitation brings on Stephen Hunt after a mere 40mins into the match to overide him didn''t even wait till half time to hide this change.And in retaliation to this move Gunny does absolutely nothing,there was no excuse this should have been picked up on and delt with during half time,Example of how obvious this weakness is,a co-worker who has no place in football watched last nights match to see what all the fuse had been about that day,this morning asked what was the No2 that kept running up & down the pitch supposed to be doing apart from letting the other fella(Rosenior,Hunt) run rings around him.Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [:@]      

i can remember being told by a crewe fan before he signed for us that he was a lazy player most of the time how he was right surely he wont be first choice next season whatever league we play in.

As bad as he is what has Butterworth done to imrove him since coming on board? At least Roeder dropped him because he knew he was not at the races but under Gunn he has just been so consistently poor that the phrase ''closing down'' only refers to shops as far as he is concerned and not defending!