Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

Stefanovic And Hoolahan To Go!

I don''t usually like to post these types of things just in case i''m wrong, but, I have heard on good authority that Hoolahan and Stefanovic will be leaving the club in the summer due to the club not being able to afford their wages. Also heard that Croft has gone (seemed a bit inevitable).

Well the loss of Stefanovitch won''t be felt as he''s hardly played for us. And it opens the door for Spillane to play centre back next season.

The sad thing, the following set of players are contracted until the end of 2010, so you can expect to see most of them in our pre-season squad photo - a shame because they largely make up the majority of dross at the club, and we can''t get shot of them until the end of next season: Cureton; Russell; Ostemobor; Marshall.

Doherty is also here until 2010, but hopefully he''s one we can hang on to, as is Martin and McDonald. Drury, Pattison, and Spillane are contracted until 2011.

I fully expect Clingan, Hoolahan and Croft to be gone by the start of next season, along with Fozzy (released on bosman). We need to raise cash and cut the wage bill.

It does leave us with a shocking squad for the start of next season though with little money to rebuild it.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Nah, Stefanovic wont mind taking a 50% wage cut.  Nor will Hoolahan[/quote]love  your little computor guy...lol[/quote]#computer#  before the spelling police are on to me

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Nah, Stefanovic wont mind taking a 50% wage cut.  Nor will Hoolahan[/quote]love  your little computor guy...lol[/quote]

Its quality isnt it. I wanted it as my AVATAR but couldnt get it to work. So I have given him a home in the sig area.

[quote user="CanaryKid2k9"]I don''t usually like to post these types of things just in case i''m wrong, but, I have heard on good authority that Hoolahan and Stefanovic will be leaving the club in the summer due to the club not being able to afford their wages. Also heard that Croft has gone (seemed a bit inevitable).[/quote]

Yep and I heard that Hux is coming back, well hurrah! I think you might like to extend your list slightly. Like your fantasy league table though.