Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

It's In Charlton's Best Interests ..........

....... to let us win on Sunday. They are already relagated and will be seeking automatic promotion next season. They have already got the likes of Leeds and Southampton to compete with and I think that they would rather have to deal with a Barnsley than a Norwich.

You seem to be disillusioned on two fronts here.

Firstly, what makes us scarier opponents in League one, particularly when the odd few half decent players we have will be gone anyway?

Secondly, it would still take Plymouth beating Barnsley to keep us up.... and what have they got to play for?

Don''t get me wrong. I''m hoping for the miracle as much as the next man, but you''re clutching at straws with that one.

[quote user="CanaryKid2k9"]....... to let us win on Sunday. They are already relagated and will be seeking automatic promotion next season. They have already got the likes of Leeds and Southampton to compete with and I think that they would rather have to deal with a Barnsley than a Norwich.[/quote] Then surely if thats the case it will be in Plymouths interest to let Barnsley win so that they dont come up against the mighty Norwich City next season in the Championship .

Surely Charlton would raise spirits by bringing us down with them. Ending the season on a high is huge for them.