Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

WHAT IS A MATTER WITH OUR FANS????

WE WERE IN THE LOWER RIVER END, WE CHANTED SACK THE BOARD, AND IT WAS MET WITH VOILENCE AND A TORANT OF ABUSE,I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED WE HAVE FANS WHO BACK THE BOARD AFTER OUR WORSE SEASON FOR 50 YEARS, WE ARE IN WORSE POSTION THEN WHEN CHASE LEFT!!DO THESE FANS THINK THEY ARE A BETTER CLASS OF FAN FOR STAYING BEHIND AND CHEERING THE BOARD AND TEAM WHO HAVE DELIVERED OUR WORSE SEASON??1 FAN SAID TO MY DAD FIRST IT WASWORTHINGTON, THEN GRANT, THEN ROEDER HE WANTED OUT, KNOW HE WANTS THE BOARD........................ KNOW TO ME THAT IS THE MENTALLY OF NORWICH FAN WE ARE DEALING WITH, I WAS IDGUSTED LAST NIGHT! AND QUESTION WHY I PAY MY MONEY TO DO IT!!

RESIGN BOARD, YOUR NOT WELCOME!

so were you and your dad the twats then that were starting on everyone who dared not to join in with your two man protest and scaring the shit out of all the kids that were there. from where i was, about 5 rows behind if you were to the right of the goal when looking at the pitch, it was you that was offering violence and giving the abuse

How many times do people need to be told - who is going to sack the board - are they going to sack themselves - for goodness sake you cannot sack the board as there is no one to sack them as they are the pinnacle of the management process within the club - that is probably why most of them sat quiet in the Stand and just let the idiots sing ''sack the board'' cos they knew there is no one to sack them  

[quote user="Bomber"]How many times do people need to be told - who is going to sack the board - are they going to sack themselves - for goodness sake you cannot sack the board as there is no one to sack them as they are the pinnacle of the management process within the club - that is probably why most of them sat quiet in the Stand and just let the idiots sing ''sack the board'' cos they knew there is no one to sack them  [/quote]Yes - just how many times do people need to be told - they''re unsackable - just like the government and monarchs and heads of state - no one ever sacks them do they - elections - load of ballony - armed coups - not on your nelly - and don''t give me the line about chase being hounded out - he was sackable because he was a much less important person than delia and her cronies - who are far more important people than all those mentioned above - so thay are totally and utterly unsackable. Have you all been told enough times now???

Matt before you go calling people tw@ts have a look at the facts!! after the final whistle made our point about the baord, i think you will find the find the stweards wherent holding us back???? why cause tools like you want a pop because we dared say something about the board!! great fans that except the board have done a good job, taking us in to our worse season for 50 years!!nice one mate keep up the good work!

well done mushroom the big man.......sitting in herts!! you are wat makes this club great!!!

[quote user="Mushroom"]Well he must be the clueless tw*t, it took him three and a half years to conjure up three posts on here![/quote]

[quote user="Bomber"]How many times do people need to be told - who is going to sack the board - are they going to sack themselves - for goodness sake you cannot sack the board as there is no one to sack them as they are the pinnacle of the management process within the club - that is probably why most of them sat quiet in the Stand and just let the idiots sing ''sack the board'' cos they knew there is no one to sack them  [/quote] But it does let them know they are disliked and not wanted  which in turn may lead them to look for somebody to sell out to .Delia probably believes everybody at Norwich loves her to death and it doesnt  matter one iota that she taken us to division 3, its defiately the impression our fans give out.

i dont care what you say about the board that''s up to you and your choice. what i do care about is the way that you choose to get your point across being both volatile and aggressive when someone disagrees with you. are other people not entitled to an opinion the same as you are????????? and a tool eh? can handle being a useful instrument that gets the job done [:D]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]so were you and your dad the twats then that were starting on everyone who dared not to join in with your two man protest and scaring the shit out of all the kids that were there. from where i was, about 5 rows behind if you were to the right of the goal when looking at the pitch, it was you that was offering violence and giving the abuse
[/quote]

I dont agree with violence by any stretch of the imagine. But Im sorry to inform you Matt.......Its attitudes like yours that have got us relegated. Coward.

what attitude is that then, that i dont agree with aggressive and volatile people starting on others who happen to disagree with them?????????? and that makes me a coward? why? because i dont want to stand there shouting abuse and threatening people who happen to disagree with me???? actually thinking about call me a coward at least that means I''m yellow through and through [:)]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]what attitude is that then, that i dont agree with aggressive and volatile people starting on others who happen to disagree with them?????????? and that makes me a coward? why? because i dont want to stand there shouting abuse and threatening people who happen to disagree with me???? actually thinking about call me a coward at least that means I''m yellow through and through [:)]
[/quote]

No it means you''re a pussy. You''re only kidding yourself if you think a fellow fan started on you because you weren''t chanting the board out. It simply wouldnt happen.

canaryfan think you need to read the posts properly before you start accusing me of things? i never once said that he aimed anything at me. i said that i didnt agree with him being volatile and aggressive towards people that didnt agree with him which is what happened? everyone is entitled to their opinions whether you agree with getting the board out or not. what makes people cowards and pussys is when they have to behave that way just to get their point across. mind you i''ve always found pussys rather enjoyable [;)]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]well done mushroom the big man.......sitting in herts!! you are wat makes this club great!!!

[quote user="Mushroom"]Well he must be the clueless tw*t, it took him three and a half years to conjure up three posts on here![/quote][/quote]

At least I have the ability to spell...

As i have already pointed out to matt, the stewards werent holding us back, it was fans like you self disagreeing with what we where saying about the board!!! if you looked it was the chap in the corner throwing his ageing arms about, and aother came pilingin when 3 to 4 stewards where there!it goes to show wat type of fan we have inside carrow road.......i guess doomcaste has acheive what he set out and that is fill the  ground, for a day out regardless off quailty of football!sad times!

but it was you and your dad that had 4/5 stewards around them at the end and it was you that was standing there being volatile and abusiveim no great fan of Delia or doomcaster and what they have done to this club, my club, but what i do support is being able to take my children to a game where i know they will be safe and not subjected to idiots like yourself and the bloke in a corner being aggresive and volatile towards a fellow fan who happens to disagree with your pont of view. and by the way for the record i never said anything to you last night either positive or negative as i ahve said everyone is entitled to their opinions its just ''sad times'' when fellow supporters behave like this to each other when last night and next sunday all that matters is what happens on the pitch

matt just for the record i stood just with my 11 yr old brother just up from the stewards, to the opening where you come in, there were several fans having a go at my brother and dad because they and i and other fans around shouted for the board, as volance was direct at us, and my 11 year old brother getting pushed by the bloke over the way in the other block, the stewards were holding them back, hence me standing in the exit and taking my brother away! Should we be quiet as fans still back delia???????As for the bloke in the corner, he came to us, tryin to climbing over seats! Again disliking the delia chants! and some trying to tell us to back the club!!