Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Tony Adams last night at Carrow Road

Right trust me on this one I am not making it up I was walking past the main entrance and saw Tony Adams outside signing autographs for people. Now I am just guessing but maybe he could be keeping an eye on both jobs here. Of course there are rumours of Coppell retiring so the Reading job would become available while of course the Norwich job may be available. Who knows but could he be our next manager?

I hope he was just there for a meal!

Would rather keep Gunn than have the Albertross come in.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Right trust me on this one I am not making it up I was walking past the main entrance and saw Tony Adams outside signing autographs for people. Now I am just guessing but maybe he could be keeping an eye on both jobs here. Of course there are rumours of Coppell retiring so the Reading job would become available while of course the Norwich job may be available. Who knows but could he be our next manager?[/quote]Is is possible Tony Adams was there just for the end of season piss up?

[quote user="Evil"]was spotted at Carrow Road last night.

Please no, anyone but him.

They wouldn''t, would they?[/quote]Ofcourse they would. You of all people should know what this regime are capable of. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]

What''s the most asinine appointment we could make? [:S]
[/quote]

ME. I''d give it a go for £50,000 a season - cheap by football''s surreal standards.

[/quote]

ME. I''d give it a go for £50,000 a season - cheap by football''s surreal standards.

[/quote]

Andrew Cullen was at the game last night, do you think he was giving Will Hoy some tips on a t-shirt design for next season ''on loan to league one''

Well i saw Tony Adams walking to his car on Morrisons Car Park...

..rumour has it he''d just been for a job interview inside

The last thing we need now is a giraffe in charge! A couple of years ago I was in a my local when this chap came in with a giraffe and ordered a pint for himself and 7 pints of Stella for the giraffe - they both necked the pints and ordered another couple of rounds until suddenly the giraffe fell to the floor - "Oh dear" said the bloke "Looks like he''s p*ssed. Anyway, be seein'' you." -- "Hold up" said the barman  "You can''t leave that lyin'' there" The bloke replied "It''s a giraffe ya c*nt, not a f*cking lion."

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Heaven forbid that actually bring in a manager with a decent track record.[/quote]Is that sarcastic because Adams has a terrible track record lol. Sacked at Wycombe, sacked at Portsmouth. You could say he has a ''habit'' of ''bottling'' it.