Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Gunny! Accepted Relegation?

2-0 Down, still plenty of time to push forward to give the fans something to cheer about, he sits back plays the same formation. I have to hold my hands up and say that I did think that Bryan Gunn was worth a shot, because I didn''t think it''d make any difference who was in charge, but can you honestly say we''d have gone down if we had Aidy Boothroyd, Paul Ince or Roy Keane in charge? I know it looks as though we''d be down anyway, but our team definately has fight, there is no doubt about that, the commitment is there 100%. Some players do look more bothered that others, that''s a given but no matter who you are, footballers want to win specially infront of 25,000. A win at Blackpool, home to Cov & Sheff Weds and we''d be safe, with plenty to spare.

No sign of Jamie Cureton last night?Who much like Alan Lee last night would have given everything, put his body on the line. Maybe not made much of a difference though but still we''re losing, we have a striker on the bench, we were never going to score without changing it around. Alan Gow, another striker, doesn''t push him up from left mid, has Gunn accepted it? That''s not the attitude we need, we should of pushed everyone up, even if we''d conceeded again. I just can''t see us staying up with that kind of attitude, Gunn isn''t much of a manger, he doesn''t seem to command any respect anymore, the players want it more than him, namely Clingan, Cureton, Lee, Doherty, Shackell, Marshall.

It doesn''t matter really though, because they HAVE to lose on Sunday and we HAVE to win. I mean we weren''t going to conceed another 4/5 goals were we, that''s the only thing that would have put us down. I think we''ll stuff Charlton, the players will come into their own, Gunny might as well stay at Carrow Road.

Doherty is going to be leading us Sunday, no doubt about it. Gunn will just be a by stander, Clingan will be Doherty''s right hand man and we''ll win because the players want it, not because Gunn is riding on the wave of former glory.

[quote user="olej"]if we conceded many more though we would have had a worse goal difference than barnsley[/quote]This is exactly it.Plus, Gunn is just tactically inept.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Doherty is going to be leading us Sunday, no doubt about it. Gunn will just be a by stander, Clingan will be Doherty''s right hand man and we''ll win because the players want it, not because Gunn is riding on the wave of former glory.[/quote]

I would be totally shocked if you beat Charlton, you are shockingly bad and they will want to win badly for their fans to try and sell some st''s for next year. draw at best for you guys, When was the last time you "stufffed" anyone?

[quote user="billabasblue"]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Doherty is going to be leading us Sunday, no doubt about it. Gunn will just be a by stander, Clingan will be Doherty''s right hand man and we''ll win because the players want it, not because Gunn is riding on the wave of former glory.[/quote]

I would be totally shocked if you beat Charlton, you are shockingly bad and they will want to win badly for their fans to try and sell some st''s for next year. draw at best for you guys, When was the last time you "stufffed" anyone?

[/quote]Didn''t feel too bad beating you 2-0...considering we''re crap.

We will beat Charlton, i''m confident. We''re better overall, and it depends if the players have accepted it like Gunny, to me it looks like they haven''t the majority anyway, it depends who he plays on Sunday, hopefully Alan Lee Cody and Mooney, they all care, and they''re the ones who''ll score the goals and make the effort.

i hope we do beat charlton. On last nights performance, it could be a bit hairy. Should gunny accept relegation?, maybe. Start afresh, remember no club no matter how big or small, can go down. Take newcastle as an example. 50,000 week in week out and still up to their necks in it. Whatever happens, gunny will call and we will follow. On the ball city!

[/quote]Beating Wolves 5-2, Barnsley 4-0 and you bunch of muppets 2-0 are the only highlights of this miserable season.....

If they couldn''t get up for the game last night don''t think they''ll be up for it on sunday. Doherty is a genuine player but he is not a leader but Gunn gave him the armband . Clingan is on his way at the end of the season and I don''t blame him,the only problem is the money will just get swallowed up by Doncaster in his prudence role model.

Even if we do win it may not matter and will just show how much of a team of bottlers we have (along with the board and management team).

We were quite poor at poorman road, and only marginally better (in spasms), last night....

Personally (and to be perfectly honest), we haven''t really cut the mustard with the ''Dreary Team''.... it''s been a case of ''nice try, now it''s bye, bye!''..... Has Crooky booked his flight back to Botany Bay yet?

Clingan deserves to go where he wants along with Marshall, Doherty, Drury, Cureton, Hoolahan for putting up with the shit this club has given them. Probably promised them near playoffs, after all the effort they''ve put in I wouldn''t hate them for leaving I''d understand, I applaud them for trying so hard for the cause, they care.

Especially Drury, if only he was right footed, he''d have ousted Ot-semi-pro-bor an absolute age ago.

[/quote]

Tell us something we don''t know! Nobody in their right mind would expect us to ''stuff'' Charlton.   (Barnsley 4-0, Wolves 5-2 but those were at home). And git orf our land.

[quote user="book end"][quote user="billabasblue"]

[/quote]

Tell us something we don''t know! Nobody in their right mind would expect us to ''stuff'' Charlton.   (Barnsley 4-0, Wolves 5-2 but those were at home). And git orf our land.

[/quote]

Mate, you have a photo of Failure Fozz as your avitar, I''m hardly going to trust your judgement. AND we will win, I have no doubt in my mind that we''ll win. 100%. I can''t believe not many others trust.