Sign in to follow this  
Yellow15

Who stayed last night for the lap of thanks??

Who stayed if anyone did how many people stayed in the end? i left straight away they should be thanking us not the other way round. It looked like only N&P stand were staying and a few of jarrold??

I had planned to, but I was so despondent, I just couldn''t face it when it came down to it.

I stayed and sulked in my seat. I didn''t clap the players, sing Gunn''s name or stand at the front. It was over in seconds, nobody cared. Clingan was the only one out in a norwich shirt still, the rest had jumpers on over the top. Quickly wealked round clapping and it was over.

I stayed, applauded Clingan as he is the only one who deserved it. It was all over in a matter of minutes.

I stayed and my family. The boys were well received by the Barclay. True fans I believe. See the boys right thru thick and thin.

On the ball City!

[quote user="Bobert"]

I stayed and my family. The boys were well received by the Barclay. True fans I believe. See the boys right thru thick and thin.

On the ball City!

[/quote]And what a lovely time was had by all...!You''re a true mug thats for sure...

[quote user="Bobert"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]So those who didn''t stay are not true fans then?

[quote user="Bobert"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]

Did you actually only stay - because it was still raining?

[quote user="Bobert"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]Oh Bobert you make I laugh you do.How many of the boys you''ve helped see through the thick and thin do you honestly think will be lining up for us next season for a greatly reduced 3rd division wage?They''d much rather have been listening to their agents than you and yours.

[quote user="Bobert"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]This is perhaps the crux of how we as fans differ so vastly. Now me I''m a selfish git I go to watch football for one person me! I ain''t in love with any footballer at our club. Cos believe me I''ve seen 100 time better in the past. Go to be entertained. Ha. For a laugh. Ha again a few beers with me mate and to have a shout and a cheer when things go right or wrong. I''m not a boo boy never have been. Can''t see the point. Who am I hurting and who am I helping. Nobody. I applaud when they do good and groan when someone fookes up.Thick and thin! Who are you thanking them or do you really think they are thanking you. Either way it seem a pointless exercise. They are toeing the company line, doing what their employers tell them to. Doing what’s expected. You, your clapping the worst bunch of players to grace the shirt in 50 odd years. Why.Support. What does that mean. You have to go. Well many would disagree with you there. What say you. Or is it if you do go you have to stay at the end of a crap season and do the clappy thing. Now me I reckon people should be allowed with in the realms of the law to do what the bl00dy hell they like, how they like. But I''ve only been a season ticket holder for 25+years and I''ve only stayed and done the end of season clappy thing about 8 time in all those years so what do I know. 

I was one out of only about 20 or 30 who stayed in the Snakepit.

Had to shout out a few ''City ''til i die''s before i left, and applaud the lads for giving it a good go through the 90 minutes Or 70, anyway. I don''t buy this rubbish about them not trying last night, they''re just clearly not good enough. Gave Gunny a clap too, it''s not his fault, he''s just not a manager.

Well said Bobert. Ignore the plastic fans that populate this board. Relegation or not i''ll be there. My love for the club goes deeper than the divison we''re in, who the owner is, or who the players are. I''ll be there long after all that''s changed.

On the ball City!

I wonder if anyone actually got the treble up[:^)]

"Delia''s Barmy Army" on derby Sunday - Stayed behind to applaud the team after the game - And then joined the protest outside before they went home.

Anyone?