Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

Cullum again?

One of my work colleagues deals closely with Towergate. Word is that now the business loan has been refinanced (via Lloyds I believe - i.e. me and you), he will come back in for NCFC now / when we are relegated.

Now I have never entered the PC debate as I am far from convinced that his motives or long term commitment are genuine. That does NOT mean, however, that I prefer our Board and celebrity Cook - perish the thought! Anyway, PC''s intention (allegedly) is to sell the groun for redevelopment and relocate elsewhere. It would be financed of course by a multitude of borrowing and saddling the club with more debt.

We shall see.  

Well it isn''t like a one post wonder, so I don''t see what you''d achieve by lying. I think falling to League One will be the eternally late wake up call the board needed to pack their bags and f*ck off!

I''d love for you to be right, I''d hate for us to move from the Carra...

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

One of my work colleagues deals closely with Towergate. Word is that now the business loan has been refinanced (via Lloyds I believe - i.e. me and you), he will come back in for NCFC now / when we are relegated.

Now I have never entered the PC debate as I am far from convinced that his motives or long term commitment are genuine. That does NOT mean, however, that I prefer our Board and celebrity Cook - perish the thought! Anyway, PC''s intention (allegedly) is to sell the groun for redevelopment and relocate elsewhere. It would be financed of course by a multitude of borrowing and saddling the club with more debt.

We shall see.  

[/quote]

Whenever I have trouble getting to snoozypops at night......I can always rely on a nice warm cupful of utter Borlicks, to send me off to the land of nodder.....[|-)]

fwiw I don''t think he''d made the first move a third time.  It might possibly happen if we went into admin and matters were taken out of the board''s hands but not otherwise imo.

I cant see the club relocating, there would be so much objection to a new stadium anywhere in the Norwich area, and given how long it takes to get any new development off the ground around here it would be a non starter.

I think relocation is at least worth considering, particularly with the government making more money available for social housing development.

35,000 capacity to give us a chance to qualify for World Cup games... instead of Portaloo. Good parking facilities and convenient location

Fickle comment but a stadium without a hotel stuck in a corner - Oh joy!

We shall see.  

[/quote]

Hans Christian Andersen lives!!!   [:P]

We shall see.  

[/quote]

I sooo hope this is true, at least it would make for some interesting times in the future.

We shall see.  

[/quote]

Lloyds are his principal banker, subsidary loans from RBS and Bank of America.  He has dutifully paid tribute to Lloyds for bailing him out of very deep brown stuff.

Not inside knowledge (i.e. not me and you) but just from Insurance Age.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I think relocation is at least worth considering, particularly with the government making more money available for social housing development. 35,000 capacity to give us a chance to qualify for World Cup games... instead of Portaloo. Good parking facilities and convenient location Fickle comment but a stadium without a hotel stuck in a corner - Oh joy![/quote]

Or we wait to see if we win the bid and let the FA finance some of the build considering the rumours of wanting a sadium in East Anglia somewhere...

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Yellow Rider"]

We shall see.  

[/quote]

Lloyds are his principal banker, subsidary loans from RBS and Bank of America.  He has dutifully paid tribute to Lloyds for bailing him out of very deep brown stuff.

Not inside knowledge (i.e. not me and you) but just from Insurance Age.

[/quote]Cam,From that same source Cam, can you find out how much of his business is reliant on The Onion – sorry Aviva? Hope not as much as I have heard this last couple of weeks, otherwise the figures for next year won''t look as rosy as the last figures posted! Which is a pi**er as I was hoping he was getting his charger saddled to ride over the horizon and pluck us from obscurity.

Well he has just refinanced the loans with Lloyds so that much has already happened. We live in hope! As for the relocation point I really can''t see it, at least not for a few years as I can''t see that there would be any takers for the land in the short to medium term but it would certainly create an interesting debate. Clubs usually only relocate due to space contstraints and we don''t have those really. I would be dead against moving to an out of town location though!

the time is going to come when we WILL have to leave Carrow road, sad as it may be... because the land has been sold and developed on around the ground..

it will come to the stage where further improvements become very difficult due to the proximity of the flats/busineses etc to the stadium, so a move would be enforced by the owners at the point I expect.

bet it will be within the next decade too.

jas :)