Sign in to follow this  
IrishCan

Plymouth

I am absoutely convinced Plmouth will beat Barnsley at home....the question is can we beat Charlton?      

[quote user="IrishCan"]I am absoutely convinced Plmouth will beat Barnsley at home....the question is can we beat Charlton?      [/quote]heart says yes...head says yes..wooohooo

just hope plymouth do the right thing

Whereas I am convinced Plymouth will be half on holidays...and Barnsley fighting like wounded animals for survival....My guess is that we will be 1-0 up with ten to go....they will be trailing before scoring an injury time leveller to sink us...

[quote user="IrishCan"]I am absoutely convinced Plmouth will beat Barnsley at home....the question is can we beat Charlton?      [/quote]

I was convinced we''d beat Reading [:D]

I''m absolutely convinced we won''t beta Charlton so it won''t make a blind bit of difference. Ultimately Plymouth are a poor team at home anyway and have nothing to play for in this game. barsnley should get at least a point!

Don''t be so sure - our manager has said in today''s local rag that we will be playing our strongest (?!) side out of respect to both yourselves and Barnsley. Besides, we are due a good performance and win to send the fans off into the summer on a high. I really hope we batter Barnsley and that you do your bit at the Valley. Chin up, chaps![Y]

[quote user="IrishCan"]I am absoutely convinced Plmouth will beat Barnsley at home....the question is can we beat Charlton?      [/quote]

said all along (well last week anyways hehe) that barnsley would draw vs wolves and norwich wouldnt beat reading just wether its defeat or draw

said plymouth will beat barnsley at the week end, quite convinced off it

so over to you guys