Sign in to follow this  
concerned-scouse

Rubbing salt into the wounds

Hi Guys

Im new here and a guest at best

But it would appear that not only having already banked your money for season ticket sales for next year, your club want you to pay £5.00 each to watch your possible relegation at Carrow Road

With the loyalty you guys have shown then a free showing and a first drink wouldnt be amiss in my opinion.

I think you all know my opinion, but if Darren Huckerby himself were handing out the drinks (ably assisted by an unmoving but still curiously effective Jan molby), this would still be rubbing the salt in to the wounds.

If the worst happens (and you know i hope it wont) to charge £5.00 to watch Norwich City be plunged in to league 1 (the 3rd division) is crass, patronising and bloody offensive.

Do you know what, i have only been a kind of "pseudo fan" for a day or two, and thats been enough for me.

I dont know the ins and outs, but you as a club, as fans and as a (i think this is right) fine city you deserve better.

Regards

Bootle

Sadly it is to be expected from them as they run the club with contempt for the supporters (why else would they have appointed the Grim roeder?) I can''t see many people turning up anyway, what''s to get excited about? ''We''re on our way to Yeovil, we shall not be moved'' Yipee. It strikes me as the kind of day for a long walk with a radio far from the madding crowd and a bit of quiet contemplation.

[quote user="concerned-scouse"]

Hi Guys

But it would appear that not only having already banked your money for season ticket sales for next year, your club want you to pay £5.00 each to watch your possible relegation at Carrow Road

With the loyalty you guys have shown then a free showing and a first drink wouldnt be amiss in my opinion.

I think you all know my opinion, but if Darren Huckerby himself were handing out the drinks (ably assisted by an unmoving but still curiously effective Jan molby), this would still be rubbing the salt in to the wounds.

If the worst happens (and you know i hope it wont) to charge £5.00 to watch Norwich City be plunged in to league 1 (the 3rd division) is crass, patronising and bloody offensive.

Do you know what, i have only been a kind of "pseudo fan" for a day or two, and thats been enough for me.

I dont know the ins and outs, but you as a club, as fans and as a (i think this is right) fine city you deserve better.

Regards

Bootle

[/quote]

rofl [:D]

Once again it takes a fan from another club to point out the obvious . . .

Superb

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="concerned-scouse"]

Hi Guys

Regards

Bootle

[/quote]

rofl [:D]

Once again it takes a fan from another club to point out the obvious . . .

Superb

[/quote]Cheers for your support concerned scouse. Read your other post (becoming something of a hit round these parts as I''m sure you know). I''m not sure I agree that opening the facilities with no charge on Sunday would be anything other than patronising and insignificant. Should we go down (and i believe we will) then some serious bridges need building. In the light of what''s been some awful and out of touch PR in recent years, I don''t hold my breath for any significant gestures. I actually think that to open up for free in the light of probable demise would be read by many as inappropriate anyway. It still costs to pay people to run the facilities on their day off so perhaps a fiver isn''t insane?