Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Charlton beamback

This just adds isult to injury if you ask me, the chances of us staying up now are highly unlikely and deep down most fans believe will be relegated at Charlton, and still they want us to pay money for the privilege of watching it.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]This just adds isult to injury if you ask me, the chances of us staying up now are highly unlikely and deep down most fans believe will be relegated at Charlton, and still they want us to pay money for the privilege of watching it.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.[:''(][:''(]

[quote user="CT "]

I know after last night I shouldnt be... but I am SO tempted to go :(

they''ll only let us down again[:''(]

[/quote]

dont be saying that ct you sound like a wolves fan [;)]

anyhoo....... if i was you go.....you been all season, your going to listen to it on the radio im sure, so instead being nervous listening to a mans voice go and watch the beamback with several hundred fellow supporters

yes it may be a sad day, but think of the feeling if you stayed up within the lounge on sunday rather than just sitting in your house cheering to yourself

hope you all have good sunday we8

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]At Carrow Road in the lounges. 1,500 tickets. £5 each.[/quote]

They will need that £7500 to re-furbish the lounges after the fans have ripped the bloody seats up I reckon

What an absolute joke

This should be offered on a first come first served basis as a free good will jesture to supporters as an apology for the Norwich City circus this season.

An absolute disgrace!!

It does appear the board have given the fans one last chance to congreate and voice our opinions about how the club has been run into the ground however.

[quote user="Pastry"]It does appear the board have given the fans one last chance to congreate and voice our opinions about how the club has been run into the ground however.
[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking, Smudger, 1st Wazzock are you game???????????????

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Pastry"]It does appear the board have given the fans one last chance to congreate and voice our opinions about how the club has been run into the ground however.[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking, Smudger, 1st Wazzock are you game???????????????

[/quote]If so, i''ll pick up a ticket. If not, i cant take watching us collapse against Charlton whilst Barnsley run out 3-0 winners at plymouth [:''(]

UNBELEIVABLE,IT SCREAMS TO BE A FREEBIE,BUT OH NO,LETS SEE HOW MUCH MORE CASH WE CAN GET OUT OF THOSE MUGS THIS SEASON.THEY ARE RAELLY PISSING ME OFF BIG STYLE.

[quote user="crowey66"]UNBELEIVABLE,IT SCREAMS TO BE A FREEBIE,BUT OH NO,LETS SEE HOW MUCH MORE CASH WE CAN GET OUT OF THOSE MUGS THIS SEASON.THEY ARE RAELLY PISSING ME OFF BIG STYLE.[/quote]I''m sorry. But would it take that much longer to get spelling correct, and without the caps? [:)]

Im annoyed its not on Sky so I can watch at home, or failing that down a decent pub.I assume they can serve drinks in the lounges etc?Are we expecting these tickets to sell out?? Post are negative so far, anyone who is going?

[quote user="CT "]After much thinking about it I''ve decided to go.

Imagine the celebrations if we stay up [:)]
[/quote]

Yes will try to get tickets for this one

[quote user="Nigel Worthless"]

What an absolute joke

This should be offered on a first come first served basis as a free good will jesture to supporters as an apology for the Norwich City circus this season.

An absolute disgrace!!

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more.

After the b*lls up with the Charlton ticket distribution and abysmal dross we''ve had to put up with all this season it''s the least the supporters deserve.........