Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Pinkun meet up at the beam back?

Would anyone be up for having a Pink''un pre match drink prior to the Charlton game in the selected lounge(s)? Would be nice to put faces to some of the names!

(I know we (CT) try hard to plan these meet-ups and they never materialise but I think watching a game in Norwich on the same TV would be the best chance...)

Not much chance of any of you lot actually being at the game then?

Why am i not surprised?

I was one of the fans who was disappointed at the fact the club cocked up with the ticket fiasco mate, I had every intention of going - this is the best way for those fans to watch the game so I will be supporting the team, coming from Bishops Stortford (nearly a two hour drive) to watch it. Don''t dare question my support for Norwich City just because I can''t go to the game (something that was out of my hands), it''s people like you who need to get a life!

[quote user="Mushroom"]Oh, and I''ve had a season ticket every season since the age of 10 - so f*ck you![/quote]

So you''ve had it a year then?

And it''s good to know you have real friends. I''m not sure how this has turned into a "I have real friends, loser" thread because I myself am heading up with a friend to watch it,it''s amazing how bored you people can get.

[quote user="Mushroom"]And it''s good to know you have real friends. I''m not sure how this has turned into a "I have real friends, loser" thread because I myself am heading up with a friend to watch it,it''s amazing how bored you people can get.[/quote]

No you''re right that was out of order, I am actually really bored. [:$]

[quote user="Mushroom"]Mello, you used to be funny - what happened? That really was an eleven year olds response.[/quote]

And, you used to be, what?

Mello, I''m merely a Norwich fan mate, nothing more, nothing less. Sorry if I offended you in anyway but I found your replies a bit, well, mellow!

I enjoy your posts mate, no hard feelings!

[quote user="Mushroom"]Mello, I''m merely a Norwich fan mate, nothing more, nothing less. Sorry if I offended you in anyway but I found your replies a bit, well, mellow! I enjoy your posts mate, no hard feelings![/quote]

No hard feelings from me, I''m as straight as a guy....er, die....

mushroom, truely brillant!!! i guess i wont see you at charlton then!!! give ya self a little pat on the back!! and enjoy the lounge!! muppet!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

What a great thread, do I start with the insult or the apology? Or do I wait to be insulted and then join in?

I''m confused.

[/quote]

Lol. You should no by now its best to kick things of with a sly dig and then allow it to escalate into an exchange of insults.

I don''t even know you Mushroom, sorry if you took offense.

But stop being obtuse, that comment clearly wasn''t meant for every single person on this forum. Of course some of you go, or try to.

I''m talking about the worrying population of keyboard warriors with thousands of posts who can''t seem to get off their arse and actually bother supporting the club they claim to care so much about. Too many numpties here who seem to love and grasp any opportunity to slag the club off.

Of course they won''t be there, that''d be too much effort, wouldn''t it?

Not as such mate, one or two posters on here I think "I''m sure they''d be good to have a friendly drink with at a game" but then you do get a few funny ones. Got my tickets today so if anyone is up for meeting, I''ll be the fun-guy in the corner.

Coat? Gone!