Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Does anyone really feel we will get our miracle?

[quote user="fearofambition"]Charlton 3 - 1 Norwich. Plymouth 1 - 1 Barnsley. Justice finally dished out.[/quote]Get a life you complete plonker.

I think Barnsley will beat Plymouth and we''ll draw at Charlton.

yep, I do, cos i''ve got to run around my estate in my underpants if we survive! but it''s not all bad, my other half is going to do it in her skimpies too! please, please let the miracle happen, we are good fans and deserve better.

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]There is a chance.  There is a chance of 6 possible results oer the two games which means statistically there is a abou a 17%.  Will it happen...it might there is no way anyone can say it wont...we just have to wait and hope[/quote]

Well according to the local TV news tonight an independent bookie in Norwich has Barnsley as a 4/1 outsider to go down with us on a red-hot 1/7 to do likewise.

Whether this miracle happens will probably depend on whether Plymouth can be bothered to turn up......

[quote user="Jim Kent"]

So many chances to save ourselves. Blackpool(away), Ipswich(away), Sheffield Wednesday(home), Reading(home). 

I don''t think we deserve a favour from Plymouth relegation is our own fault. .[/quote]

Completely agree.  Despite the consistent lack of consistency other teams fallibilities have given our once proud club several chances to shape its own destiny- yet EVERY  single time we have had the opportunity to secure our own safety the players have bottled it, big time - every crunch game has seen them disappear up their own bank balances and the games you mention alone Jim, merely highlight just how winnable those extra 6 points to safety were.

Its not that the players are too poor,  its that they simply cant not be bothered.  That why I left before the lap of dishonour,  despite want to thank those that have performed week in week out,  being Doc, Croft and Shacks.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Whether this miracle happens will probably depend on whether Plymouth can be bothered to turn up......

[/quote]

Which is the cruellest of irony consdering the number of times our players have not turned up  

[quote user="Marty"]yep, I do, cos i''ve got to run around my estate in my underpants if we survive! but it''s not all bad, my other half is going to do it in her skimpies too! please, please let the miracle happen, we are good fans and deserve better.[/quote]

Please, please, do put some piccy''s on here of your other half in her skimpies running around your estate.....even if we don''t survive!

Here''s a taster of me in mine.....whatever the result is.... Sexy, eh?

I actually think we''ll do it sunday. We''ll beat Charlton 3-0 and Plymouth will do us a favour.Its still 50-50 so just keep the faith!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Marty"]yep, I do, cos i''ve got to run around my estate in my underpants if we survive! but it''s not all bad, my other half is going to do it in her skimpies too! please, please let the miracle happen, we are good fans and deserve better.[/quote]

Please, please, do put some piccy''s on here of your other half in her skimpies running around your estate.....even if we don''t survive!

Here''s a taster of me in mine.....whatever the result is.... Sexy, eh?

[/quote]

I will do if we survive! now that has got to swing the odds in our favour.

The only question is, will they be flying to Yeovil or travelling on National Express?

Brentford

Brighton

Bristol Rovers

Bury

Charlton

Colchester

Exeter

Hartlepool

Huddersfield

Leeds

Leyton Orient

Millwall

Northampton

Norwich

Oldham

Scunthorpe

Southampton

Southend

Stockport

Swindon

Tranmere

Walsall

Wycombe

Yeovil

What are the odds on us actually turning up at Charlton AND then winning an away match? Slim and none! !4 away matches lost in 22 suggests another gutless display with inevitable ending.

But it''s all moot anyway as barnsley will not be losing on Suday as Plymouth have departed for the beach.

PS: any truth in the rumour that RK is taking Piswich to Cancun for some post-season fitness training? 

[quote user="crafty canary"]

What are the odds on us actually turning up at Charlton AND then winning an away match? Slim and none! !4 away matches lost in 22 suggests another gutless display with inevitable ending.

But it''s all moot anyway as barnsley will not be losing on Suday as Plymouth have departed for the beach.

PS: any truth in the rumour that RK is taking Piswich to Cancun for some post-season fitness training? 

[/quote]

I must admit that although it sounds like most people are already expecting the worst, people will react badly if Plymouth win and it is then again in our hands and fail to perform.